change the name of a thread

PG13

The person who started our thread gave it a name that might be causing others that also are on our cruise not to join, she named it based on the particular land cruise she's doing. She asked me if I knew how to change it, and I don't. Does anyone know how to arrange a slight tweak of the thread title? It's the July second Star Princess Alaskan Cruise.

I don't think you can EVER edit a title....start a new one!

You and I may not be able to edit a title but (as stated above) the administrator can (I have been on two roll calls that have had the titles changed slightly). They do ask us not to start a new roll call for the same date. Here is a quote from Laura S. (Sr. Manager). "There should be only one Roll Call thread per sail date, so please try to locate an existing thread before starting a new thread."

Thread titles can be edited by the OP that started the thread within the 20 minute window by clicking on 'advanced edit'.

And in this case I agree that PG13 should start a new roll call thread for the cruise-only passengers sailing that date. The member that started the existing thread seems to only be looking for others on their land tour. And our hosts did not add that thread to the 'find your roll call' search tool, so there is no current listing there for Star Princess 7/02/16.

Edited by fishywood