Norwegian announces new bathroom design

triptolemus

Oh, I hope you don't have to pay to get out. What happens if you don't have any change?

Keith

You are putting on an exhibition - you put the hat out to raise the 'exit fee'. Alternatively, NCL will sub you the exit fee (for an 18% fee for your convenience:rolleyes: - (carefully chosen wording on NCL's part)).

You are putting on an exhibition - you put the hat out to raise the 'exit fee'. Alternatively, NCL will sub you the exit fee (for an 18% fee for your convenience:rolleyes: - (carefully chosen wording on NCL's part)).

You guys made my day.

The choice of "Pride of America" is also funny when combined with the picture ;)

Oh, I hope you don't have to pay to get out. What happens if you don't have any change?

Keith

Looks like they've made them accessible for those that had to use a lb. of butter to slide on. Guess they can now call them handicap bathrooms.:)

Edited by FranknBeans

Pride of America, currently in dry dock, will be the first to receive the new design.

bliss-bathrooms.jpeg

I would be a bit disturbed by the bloke who's job it is to stand in front of the thunderbox door (note spooky reflection). That is taking washy-washy happy-happy a bit far IMHO.

For real, is this the variant being piloted with the timer features, energy savers - lights would dim at xx seconds and go dark after yyy seconds; and, dual flushing - 50% water saving for No. 1 and full flush for No. 2 ... (sort of a mini royal & full royal flush)

Might be worthy of a green designation for being eco-friendly, for a reduced carbon footprint. Afterall, it's all part of waste management - or, is it.

ROTFL - :D :eek: