Caribbean Winter Season for early 2018 - Some is posted

On the cruises I checked prices seemed uncharacteristically high for introductory prices.

Winter I looked at isn't bad. On another thread people said summer prices were way high.

I actually thought the prices were in line with what I was expecting compared to past years...at least so far. We will be able to make a final judgement when we have a bigger sample size.

BILL

If you are a fan of the San Juan itineraries and do not mind the Adventure of the Seas, take a look at the Suite prices...very attractive right now!:):)

BILL

I love sailing from San Juan but I'm doing that next Feb so going to try a southern Caribbean leaving from Florida next fall. I gotta get back to Curacao :)

I love sailing from San Juan but I'm doing that next Feb so going to try a southern Caribbean leaving from Florida next fall. I gotta get back to Curacao :)

Adventure does that cruise once each month...the ABC's

BILL

Adventure does that cruise once each month...the ABC's

BILL

Yea, but I don't want to do the same ship twice in a year, unless doing a B2B. If my pricing wasn't so attractive for my February sailing, I'd switch it in a heartbeat, but I'll probably never see $1,400 for a solo balcony again.

Some of the Caribbean itineraries are starting to post on the Royal website for the Winter season of 2017/18.

BILL

Here is what is available:

Through February 2018: Allure, Oasis, Harmony, Liberty, Adventure, Enchantment, Majesty.

Navigator is out through November 2017.

Freedom through October 2017.

Independence October 2017.

Explorer September 2017.

Brilliance November 2017.

Jewel November 2017.

Serenade October 2017.

Radiance September 2017.

Legend October 2017.

Vision September 2017.

Just booked a JR suite on adventure. Less than a balcony! Sweet!

Yikes...I was looking for a Jr. suite, so I never even looked at the regular balcony prices. After I booked, I saw your post, so I went back and looked and you are 100% correct. I wonder what is up with that?:confused:

Glad I booked when I did...

BILL

Winter I looked at isn't bad.

They are terrible. These prices are crazy for booking out this far.

This is why my upcoming cruises says "NCL" now.... because of royals pricing.

Sorry, not paying 2,500 w/taxes for a balcony when NCL offers me the same, on a brand new ship, with free drinks for 2 and free specialty dinning for 2. Love royal, but now it seems good prices/itinerary selection is the exception, not the rule.

They are terrible. These prices are crazy for booking out this far.

This is why my upcoming cruises says "NCL" now.... because of royals pricing.

Sorry, not paying 2,500 w/taxes for a balcony when NCL offers me the same, on a brand new ship, with free drinks for 2 and free specialty dinning for 2. Love royal, but now it seems good prices/itinerary selection is the exception, not the rule.

Ok, I just booked Junior Aft Balcony, for less than $1000.00 per person.. It's just me, but I like a set time and table to eat. Don't want to juggle a reservation each night when on a ship.. NCL is NOT for me..Have fun....

If you are a fan of the San Juan itineraries and do not mind the Adventure of the Seas, take a look at the Suite prices...very attractive right now!:):)

BILL

I got the chance to finally look at Summer 2017 and yes those prices look good.

There is a difference of about 700.00 between the JS and a GS.....are the extras in a GS worth that money? Anyone?