Caribbean Winter Season for early 2018 - Some is posted

I actually thought the prices were in line with what I was expecting compared to past years...at least so far. We will be able to make a final judgement when we have a bigger sample size.

BILL

Hi Bill ~ I checked the pricing last evening as I wanted to add April 29/17 as a back part to the April 22 Harmony we are already booked on.

WOW $900 more for the same cabin I have on April 22 which I just happened to book opening day as well.

I will sit on that one for a bit. :eek:

They are terrible. These prices are crazy for booking out this far.

This is why my upcoming cruises says "NCL" now.... because of royals pricing.

Sorry, not paying 2,500 w/taxes for a balcony when NCL offers me the same, on a brand new ship, with free drinks for 2 and free specialty dinning for 2. Love royal, but now it seems good prices/itinerary selection is the exception, not the rule.

I guess it depends on when and where you're looking.............

Hi Bill ~ I checked the pricing last evening as I wanted to add April 29/17 as a back part to the April 22 Harmony we are already booked on.

WOW $900 more for the same cabin I have on April 22 which I just happened to book opening day as well.

I will sit on that one for a bit. :eek:

We think alike...but at $900+ per person for the same Grand Suite, it is NOT going to happen!!!

BILL

If you are a fan of the San Juan itineraries and do not mind the Adventure of the Seas, take a look at the Suite prices...very attractive right now!:):)

BILL

This maybe good advice. Someone said the same thing about this time last year, I booked a JS for 7 days for less than my Freedom or Oasis D class balcony. Since then its gone up about $300 per person, this was on the ABC route.

If you are a fan of the San Juan itineraries and do not mind the Adventure of the Seas, take a look at the Suite prices...very attractive right now!:):)

BILL

All of the Suites for January 2018 on the Adventure are showing as sold out. I wonder if RCCL has taken them off to re-price them. :confused: They were a great deal! :rolleyes:

All junior suites on adventure have gone on the US site, but are still available on the UK site.(At an extremely increased price)

Looks like the famous RCCI IT team have done it again:D

Edited by clarky213

All of the Suites for January 2018 on the Adventure are showing as sold out. I wonder if RCCL has taken them off to re-price them. :confused: They were a great deal! :rolleyes:

Yes it looks that way. A couple of people have reported calling and being told they were removed for inventory maintenance. I just looked at one in November where it is still showing $818 for a JS but when you follow thru on the pricing it comes out to around $1200.

Hope they let those that booked keep their bookings

Yes it looks that way. A couple of people have reported calling and being told they were removed for inventory maintenance. I just looked at one in November where it is still showing $818 for a JS but when you follow thru on the pricing it comes out to around $1200.

That's what happened to me, and I called. I was told that unless you could book at that $818 price, they cannot honor anything that the computer says. I'm so irritated right now....here's the one I was looking at. She tried telling me it was because of qualifiers and I went ummm...no. I said can I send in my screenshot, and she said, well unless you were able to book at that price, nothing we can do. 0803c4aa943acc07999f44694f8d1d9f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Interesting, the suites on the Adventure for August and the last 2 weeks in July are now showing sold out too. I shown have known the prices were too good to be true.:rolleyes:

Edited by roe2ship

I called C & A this morning and was told that maybe a large group bought them up. Ummm, no, I'm not buying that! :(

I called C & A this morning and was told that maybe a large group bought them up. Ummm, no, I'm not buying that! :(

Not when they are all still available on the UK website at approx £1500 per person ($2200)

Oh man--I told hubby last night, let's book the Adventure, we can stay in a Grand Suite for less than the cruise we just took in a balcony! I should have known it was too good to be true. I also saw our same itinerary on Liberty and we could get a JS for the same price we just got for a balcony. So that was still a good deal I guess.

Wouldn't you. Know I have two cruises booked. One in a Gs and one in. RS. Knowing my track record hoping they will let them stand. I did get email confirmation from them.

We booked a Jr Suite on Harmony of the Seas For March 2017 while we were onboard the freedom of the seas with the intension of changing the date for March 2018. Wow when I called to change the date & get a price it has gone up $2100 more! I could go on NCL Escape Haven for the price I was quoted ($9000.00)!! And get the drink package, dining package too!!

I booked a Junior suite on Adventure in April, 2018 for $888.00 per person this morning and received my e-mail confirmation documents with correct price. When I had seen that the suite price was lower than the balcony price, I had a funny feeling that it was a mistake and that RCCL would change it soon, so I booked right away. I'm so glad that I did because this afternoon suites were listed as "sold out" at first and then the Junior suite price reappeared as $1269.00 per person. This will be our first time in a suite, as they are usually too expensive for our budget.

BILL

Thanks so much for the tip, Bill! Snagged a hump JS just after midnight . Our first suite, my heart is singing! I love cruise critic.

However, on another thread people are talking about the possibility that Royal could cancel our rooms. Any experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Thanks so much for the tip, Bill! Snagged a hump JS just after midnight . Our first suite, my heart is singing! I love cruise critic.

However, on another thread people are talking about the possibility that Royal could cancel our rooms. Any experience with this?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Only time will tell, but make sure you put down the FULL down payment. Others are being told the 1/2 down payment deal will not apply to these sweet/Suit deals. Yet others are being told they will. I put down the FULL down payment.

BILL

Only time will tell, but make sure you put down the FULL down payment. Others are being told the 1/2 down payment deal will not apply to these sweet/Suit deals. Yet others are being told they will. I put down the FULL down payment.

BILL

Yes, I talked to D+ desk and the rep said the deposit had to be paid by tomorrow. (I booked yesterday)

I just called. She was puzzled as to why the website had only charged me $125 deposit. She looked it up and said that this is/was not a "reduced deposit"

promotion time, so we added another $125 to each cruise.

Better to be safe than sorry, IMO.

:)

BILL

I changed one of my sailings to the new one. The previous sailing had a reduced deposit. Do I have to pay the additional? That's why I changed sailing, to avoid paying anymore. This was a NCC.

Edited by Virtopia

I changed one of my sailings to the new one. The previous sailing had a reduced deposit. Do I have to pay the additional? That's why I changed sailing, to avoid paying anymore. This was a NCC.

I would call C&A and ask.

I booked a Junior suite on Adventure in April, 2018 for $888.00 per person this morning and received my e-mail confirmation documents with correct price. When I had seen that the suite price was lower than the balcony price, I had a funny feeling that it was a mistake and that RCCL would change it soon, so I booked right away. I'm so glad that I did because this afternoon suites were listed as "sold out" at first and then the Junior suite price reappeared as $1269.00 per person. This will be our first time in a suite, as they are usually too expensive for our budget.

Check your reservation on the RCI website. I got the same deal and after reading a tip here on CC, found that there was another $500 deposit due by the end of the day today, 3/9/16. I'm guessing that may be RCI's way on canceling this great deal for folks who don't catch it. Congrats on your deal!