Caribbean Winter Season for early 2018 - Some is posted

Only time will tell, but make sure you put down the FULL down payment. Others are being told the 1/2 down payment deal will not apply to these sweet/Suit deals. Yet others are being told they will. I put down the FULL down payment.

BILL

Bill, I can't thank you enough...yours was the comment that sent me racing to the website late Monday evening. I saw the deal and almost didn't pull the trigger. Then, I remembered seeing a similar deal last year, hesitated, and lost it. Not only was I able to nab one of the JS deals, but I also saw the heads up this morning about the additional deposit...I just took care of that a little while ago and now we have a whole crowd of folks who have sailed together before re-uniting on the 10/14/17 sailing - thanks in part to your help. CC is awesome!

Thanks,

Mark

Check your reservation on the RCI website. I got the same deal and after reading a tip here on CC, found that there was another $500 deposit due by the end of the day today, 3/9/16. I'm guessing that may be RCI's way on canceling this great deal for folks who don't catch it. Congrats on your deal!

For a JS, the total deposit should be $500 for 2 people. My 'balance due' also said $500, but that was the total due, not the additional due.

Here is what is available:

Through February 2018: Allure, Oasis, Harmony, Liberty, Adventure, Enchantment, Majesty.

Navigator is out through November 2017.

Freedom through October 2017.

Independence October 2017.

Explorer September 2017.

Brilliance November 2017.

Jewel November 2017.

Serenade October 2017.

Radiance September 2017.

Legend October 2017.

Vision September 2017.

I don't see ANY 2018 cruises out of Tampa. ?

This is what is out so far.

Check your reservation on the RCI website. I got the same deal and after reading a tip here on CC, found that there was another $500 deposit due by the end of the day today, 3/9/16. I'm guessing that may be RCI's way on canceling this great deal for folks who don't catch it. Congrats on your deal!

Trying to find this cruise on the website. Can you tell me the date and port she leaves out of. :)

For a JS, the total deposit should be $500 for 2 people. My 'balance due' also said $500, but that was the total due, not the additional due.

And that was the problem - the website would only let me ADD $250; it would not let me pay just another $125. I had to call. (no big deal, but there you have it)

Thanks for the heads-up about the deposit. I checked my reservation on RCCL website yesterday and I had made a full $500.00 deposit (for 2 people) when I booked my Junior Suite. My invoice and account online lists my balance due on my final payment date.

Some people had only made a $250.00 deposit and then had to pay an additional $250.00 deposit by March 9, 2016 to secure their reservation

Trying to find this cruise on the website. Can you tell me the date and port she leaves out of. :)

When RCCL first posted their 2017-2018 Caribbean itineraries, Adventure of the Seas listed Junior Suite prices that were lower than balcony prices on a number of cruise dates. Some people quickly booked Junior Suites before RCCL changed the price mid-day yesterday (March 8). These deals are now gone.

When RCCL first posted their 2017-2018 Caribbean itineraries, Adventure of the Seas listed Junior Suite prices that were lower than balcony prices on a number of cruise dates. Some people quickly booked Junior Suites before RCCL changed the price mid-day yesterday (March 8). These deals are now gone.

They were not ALL lower than balcony prices. Some of them were just amazingly good prices. :)

Drat. Thank you Mary. :(

I would call C&A and ask.

Thanks will do that tonight. One I paid the full deposit and the other one they just switched. It would be nice if they told you this when changing the booking.

I just checked my confirmations and neither of them have extra amount of deposit that is due. I do have it on my parents though so I'll have to check that out.

Edited by Virtopia