Moderator Changes

Andy

Hi Everyone,

In case you haven't noticed... we've made a couple of Moderator changes on our Princess Forum.

My incredible Co-Host, Host Michell, is leaving our forum. The great news, is that Michell is not leaving Cruise Critic - she will be supporting our Community in other important ways. It has been a pleasure working side by side with Michell, and we will miss you. Thank You for everything Michell !

In additon, Host Anne has joined our forum as my Co-Host. I've known Host Anne for many years, and we're very fortunate to have Anne with us. Anne has a great personality & writing style. I'm a big Ann Fan (hey - a rhyme !), and I'm sure you will be very impressed in no time at all :)

Please join me in wishing Host Michell all the very best of success with her new responsibilities, and welcoming Host Anne to our forum.

Edited by Host Andy

Hello Princess Cruisers ~ thanks to Host Andy for the warm welcome and thanks to those who have also posted.

I'm a long time Princess cruiser going back to the early 90s. Some of our best cruises have been on Princess ships.

I was trying to remember how long I've been a host here on Cruise Critic and while I don't recall the year I started, it's been a some time ago.

I'm looking forward to working here with Host Andy to keep the Princess forum a fun and friendly place.

Happy cruising to all! :)

I wonder if this is a certain Annie that we all know and love?????

Are you kidding?! It would be like hiring John Dillinger as your bank's head teller. Like hiring Vladimir Lenin to teach Economics 101. Like hiring Charles Guiteau as the head of the Secret Service (too soon?). Like . . . -- well, you get the idea.

Good luck, Host Anne. I promise to try to behave myself. For at least a day or so . . .

Are you kidding?! It would be like hiring John Dillinger as your bank's head teller. Like hiring Vladimir Lenin to teach Economics 101. Like hiring Charles Guiteau as the head of the Secret Service (too soon?). Like . . . -- well, you get the idea.

Good luck, Host Anne. I promise to try to behave myself. For at least a day or so . . .

Hope springs eternal...

Welcome to the Princess boards, Anne! Meet Annie- best wit on the boards!

I am Tracie-Lynn, resident Golden Retriever-- I am always well-behaved-- until I'm not. But then again, I am only a little naughty...:rolleyes:

Edited by TracieABD

Hi Everyone,

In additon, Host Anne has joined our forum as my Co-Host. I've known Host Anne for many years, and we're very fortunate to have Anne with us. Anne has a great personality & writing style. I'm a big Ann Fan (hey - a rhyme !), and I'm sure you will be very impressed in no time at all :)

Please join me in wishing Host Michell all the very best of success with her new responsibilities, and welcoming Host Anne to our forum.

Here's hoping that she has a better sense of humor than......opps, I better just leave it at that.:D

Sorry, I too, will try to maintain a good bit of decorum.

Welcome Anne to this cruise thru Princess life. :D

Edited by ar1950

I can see y'all are already a bunch of fun! That's the entire goal, isn't it?

I'm all about getting along, helping each other out, being kind (even when we might disagree with one another) and having fun. :)

I'm also pretty big on "following the rules." I let the Cruise Critic guidelines serve as my moderation guide so as long as posts adhere to our guidelines, we'll have a happy Princess forum! It's so much better that way!

Plus we also have Host Andy....one of the all-time BEST Cruise Critic hosts!

Enjoy the weekend and happy cruising! Thanks for the welcome!

Moderators here are volunteers. We do this because we love cruising and love to chat about it with all of you! :)

If you think Host Andy and Host Anne is funny, my husband's name is Andy, too, and often people thought that Host Andy was my husband. We all got lots of smiles about that one!