Jeans in MDR on non-chic nights?

Carol28

I've nice jean jeggings that go with an assortment of tops, unlike the 5 pairs of black pants I have to bring to match the same tops. I'm packing as we speak and having a hard time.

Do people wear nice jeans on regular nights? I never have, but I'm ready.

Yes, they are fine.

However, there are some who who find the whole concept of leggings/jeggings offensive and I expect them to weigh in soon with their views. I suggest you get out of this thread now before it gets ugly :)

Edited by gek

I've nice jean jeggings that go with an assortment of tops, unlike the 5 pairs of black pants I have to bring to match the same tops. I'm packing as we speak and having a hard time.

I thought u could wear jeans any night?

Not a fan of jeans at night. I just see too many of them with holes & the staff being too cowardly to confront pax who like to push the envelope. If the jeans are nice & not full of holes, I'd be fine. It's just those who feel they can "get away" with wearing really crappy jeans.

I feel like, everyone there is on vacation to relax and enjoy themselves and anyone should be able to wear whatever they want regardless of the cruise line.

That said, I will be bringing some nice outfits to wear on the Silhouette in a couple of weeks because I enjoy dressing up once in a while, but I honestly don't give one crap about what anyone else will be wearing. I have WAY more important things in my life to worry about.

BTW, some of those jeans with holes and rips are designer jeans and actually cost quite a bit of $$$.

I feel like, everyone there is on vacation to relax and enjoy themselves and anyone should be able to wear whatever they want regardless of the cruise line.

That said, I will be bringing some nice outfits to wear on the Silhouette in a couple of weeks because I enjoy dressing up once in a while, but I honestly don't give one crap about what anyone else will be wearing. I have WAY more important things in my life to worry about.

BTW, some of those jeans with holes and rips are designer jeans and actually cost quite a bit of $$$.

Yeah, but they still look like crap & people who pay $$$$ for them are fools! Remember the jeans a few years back that were purposely riddled with bullet holes? First there was the out cry, but for me it was the idiots who paid big money for something they could have done at the 'ol shooten range!

The acceptance of jeggings in the restaurant - or anywhere- all depends upon the shape that goes into them! :D

Also, the same goes for the bare mid-riff section! :eek:

I remember this "comic strip" showing this ghastly family blocking the view of the Grand Canyon. The people who had their view blocked said "You're ruining it on purpose for the rest of us, aren't you?" I've seen some people dressed like that & that's kind of the feeling I get.

You'll be fine with what ever you wear...I have seen a fella with ripped jeans a ragged faded harley tshirt and a beat up harley ball cap on chic night so wear whatever and enjoy.

Yup. Evening chic has become open to a myriad of interpretations ;)

Yeah, but they still look like crap & people who pay $$$$ for them are fools! Remember the jeans a few years back that were purposely riddled with bullet holes? First there was the out cry, but for me it was the idiots who paid big money for something they could have done at the 'ol shooten range!

You know what they say about opinions and your reply is a good example of that.