Multiple Celebrity/Cruise Critic Connections Confirmation

rakes5

Has anyone received multiple Celebrity/Cruise Critic Connections Confirmations?

I signed up on March 10 for two cruises on a B2B on Reflection, and have received 2 confirmation emails every day.

So far, 9 days straight days. I really don't want to get two emails every day until our cruise :eek:

If anyone has had this happen, how did you get it to stop?

I think the emails are from Celebrity, not Cruise Critic.

The email address is connections@celebritycruises.com.

I don't mind getting other emails for other Celebrity news, so I don't want to stop all emails.

I'm thinking of emailing back to connections@celebritycruises.com.

Edited by rakes5

Hi - when I signed up for the Connections Party for our May sailing to Bermuda I received multiple confirmation notices. It stopped after about a week. I think each time someone else registered for the party I received an email. I wrote it off to Celebrity's problematic IT system.

Maybe a call to the Captain's Club Desk (if you are a member) would help. Hope your mail barrage ends soon.

Edited by MarKay525

Yes, getting one every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured that the Celebrity Tech Dept was fixing their internet system and we are going to have a connection party every day during the cruise at sea and in port.

Every day for at least a couple of weeks my Connections Confirmation is in my inbox:eek:. Interesting that Celebrity is bombarding me with this email when I almost never get those announcing sales, specials, promotions, etc.

Every day for at least a couple of weeks my Connections Confirmation is in my inbox:eek:. Interesting that Celebrity is bombarding me with this email when I almost never get those announcing sales, specials, promotions, etc.

Same here. Every day for 3 weeks but never get anything else despite contacting the Captains Club.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have not received any confirmations and I was the first to sign up for our cruise in May. We have over 50 signed up now. Some people on or roll call got a confirmation already. Should I contact them?