ALL things Liberty of th Seas

Also the windjammer dinner is getting a lot better. We went twice, Thursday night they had Dungeness Crab Legs and Claws with all the shrimp and mussels you could possibly want. Then on Saturday night they had the unlimited Lobster Tails. Also the desserts they had in there were putting the main dinning room to shame. Crepes every night with toppings. 10 different assortment of mini cakes one night and the next night it was the 10 full size different types of cakes.

Do they not have any liquor served while in port in Galveston due to taxes?? I need my boarding umbrella cocktail!

They serve a limited variety of liquor, beer, and wine while in port. Once they get beyond 12 miles from shore, they can serve their entire stock.

Been on 3 times in the past year. Whoever is now making the pizza in Sorrento's has up their game. It was delicious and had flavor. If you get a chance try the chirzo pizza, it had corn, spinach, large slice tomatoes and was fabulous.

I agree. We were on her in April of this year and will be sailing again on October 1st and we really liked how the Pizza tasted in Sorrento's. Much better than before.

I agree. We were on her in April of this year and will be sailing again on October 1st and we really liked how the Pizza tasted in Sorrento's. Much better than before.

If they would just work on the crust...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Karen did they ever upgrade to real Voom? I know they installed new equipment a couple months ago.

None of the speed tests indicate much difference as posted in our Liberty social media group, but I did read that someone Periscoped at sea recently (not sure I believe it). I'll be onboard next week.

I was on the Liberty last week and we had the Surf and Stream package for 2 devices. Our stateroom was an interior on the 8th floor and we had no issues with the internet speed. My son often watched Youtube videos on his iphone in the evening with no problem.

I'll be on next week. The proof to me will be if I could Periscope at sea. I have not been able to in 4 Liberty sailings since 2016 drydock. I know I will on Sunday before we pull out on my own signal. My CC name is my name on Periscope/Twitter

We are boarding as you get off. I have been trying the periscope thing but I have not had much luck finding live feeds or even old feeds on cruise related topics. I am an IT developer for a bank but I do not do a lot of social media stuff. The whole # thing annoys me. I will look for you on periscope and see if I can have some success. Do you have any sort of schedule planned for your broadcasts?

Taking our first cruise on the Liberty on the 3rd of September. This is also our first time on a Freedom class ship. What are the things that make Liberty special in your mind?

Flowrider.

Taking our first cruise on the Liberty on the 3rd of September. This is also our first time on a Freedom class ship. What are the things that make Liberty special in your mind?

Larger ship. Broadway production Saturday Night Fever is good as well as In The Air and Encore, the ice show. Also, sailing with friendly Texans is always fun.

Special Liberty thing - the slides are fun. If you are in a Grand Suite or higher, the Suite Lounge is very nice. And yes - usually fellow passengers are a lot more laid back and friendly. This also seems to be reflected in the crew - we've been told many times that crew love Texas sailings because they are treated so well.

Special Liberty thing - the slides are fun. If you are in a Grand Suite or higher, the Suite Lounge is very nice. And yes - usually fellow passengers are a lot more laid back and friendly. This also seems to be reflected in the crew - we've been told many times that crew love Texas sailings because they are treated so well.

I'm not surprised at all by the last sentence. We are friendly down here, y'all!

Has anyone taken water or cokes on board recently?

Also, are excursions in Jamaica dangerous as in walking around etc.?

Don't know about cokes, but water has been reported to be allowed.