Heads Up About Easy Air not all segments were ticked

bcnvcanada

We booked and paid months ago for our flights. Thanks to a Delta agent

who, gave me the heads up that one of our flight segments had not been

paid (Princess)and ticketed. We had called Delta about a meal issue. The flight from Europe to the U S had not been ticketed. After a phone call to Princess on hold, for over 30 minutes it was confirmed that they had forgot that segment. It was ticked and now we are good to go. It can't image being on the cruise or at the airport and finding out that Princess hadn't completed the ticking. Flights begin within 30 days. We have used easy air many

times, and this is the first time this has every happened. We will now carefully

check any easy air ticket from now on.

Edited by bcnvcanada
Title was changed while posting

paid (Princess)and ticketed. We had called Delta about a meal issue. The flight from Europe to the U S had not been ticketed. After a phone call to Princess on hold, for over 30 minutes it was confirmed that they had forgot that segment. It was ticked and now we are good to go. It can't image being on the cruise or at the airport and finding out that Princess hadn't completed the ticking. Flights begin within 30 days. We have used easy air many

times, and this is the first time this has every happened. We will now carefully

Lucky you caught it.

Same thing happened to me with MSC. Only time I have booked direct with cruise line. Tried to go online to select our seats, no booking. Rang them fixed immediately - an oversight! Know how you felt. I am now obsessive compulsive with all air bookings especially international.

If you paid for your flights princess will not ticket you until 45 days prior to sailing,which means you can't get your seat assignments.

there is a form you can request from princess for any anyone who pays for e-z air 75 days prior to sailing date.

long cruiser

If you paid for your flights princess will not ticket you until 45 days prior to sailing,which means you can't get your seat assignments.

there is a form you can request from princess for any anyone who pays for e-z air 75 days prior to sailing date.

long cruiser

Hope this isn't true because our TA got our seat assignments in Jan. when we changed to direct flights from a 1 stop. Before that when we booked EZair she had our seats that day in Nov. We sail May 1st. and are flying to Copenhagen on April 29th.

Hope she didn't cost us our flights going in the airlines site for this or will we get billed again.

Hopefully TA's can do this this without any issues. Not the best seats but not the very back of the plane like the first time we used Princess air.

My husband will never use them again if we have issues a second time no matter the reason why.

long cruiser

Just completed domestic flights on American and Delta and was able to select seats as soon as booked--well before final payment.

Similarly, we have seats on Virgin Atlanic and Delta for July and August flights to/from Heathrow. Again, seats chosen on day flights booked.

Flexible fares used in both cases.

I just booked airline to Europe through EZair using AA. I then was able to go to the AA website and pick seats. This will be our second time using EZair for international flights and hope this time goes as well as last time.

The name EZair is a misnomer. It is actually much easier to book your own air. But, it's useful for next port protection, flexibility for the price, and sometimes the pricing is good due to group deals. I have used it several times for these reasons.

If you do use EZair, always check to make sure you have an actual ticket number and recheck your reservation on the airline's website for accuracy! Also look at the connection times before buying as they can and will sell you a ticket with a connection you might miss.

The name EZair is a misnomer. It is actually much easier to book your own air. But, it's useful for next port protection, flexibility for the price, and sometimes the pricing is good due to group deals. I have used it several times for these reasons.

If you do use EZair, always check to make sure you have an actual ticket number and recheck your reservation on the airline's website for accuracy! Also look at the connection times before buying as they can and will sell you a ticket with a connection you might miss.

Well stated. We used this last year for our European flights, because it was about $500 cheaper than booking directly with Delta. We had no issues selecting seats on the delta app when we booked the EZ Air, and received the appropriate amount of frequent flier miles.

If you paid for your flights princess will not ticket you until 45 days prior to sailing,which means you can't get your seat assignments. There is a form you can request from princess for any anyone who pays for e-z air 75 days prior to sailing date.

long cruiser

Often if you are booking EZAir over the phone with Princess, they can help you select your seats before the call is finished, depending on the airline's policy.

Glad you became aware before the trip.