Travel Agent Resources?

OV8

Does cc.com have a resource to research for or a list for Travel agents?

When looking for a travel agent, I would suggest finding one at a brick and mortar agency in your area. Ask family, friends and/or co-workers for recommendations.

they do NOT permit any discussion and/or naming of any TA on the site.

Understood that already prior to my original question of:

When looking for a travel agent, I would suggest finding one at a brick and mortar agency in your area. Ask family, friends and/or co-workers for recommendations.

Thanks for the feedback!

But I believe they do have a place on the Home Page called How to find a Travel Agent...EM

Thanks EM - unfortunately I searched & didn't see it anywhere.

Go here, http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/

When you put in a cruise, and click on the link for show pricing the TA's will be listed across the top to choose from. ;)

We use the one that includes travel insurance

Edited by janetz

Go here, http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruiseto/

When you put in a cruise, and click on the link for show pricing the TA's will be listed across the top to choose from. ;)

We use the one that includes travel insurance

Doesn't work that way for me. I put in a cruise and clicked on "Find a cruise". I don't see anything that says "show pricing"

The next page just shows results for the type cruise I chose. No TAs at the top of the page.

Edited by Shmoo here

After you put in your cruise choice scroll down to were you see the sailings listed and then click on show prices

In this example you will see the agents until a specific seems to pop up :) I just picked any cruise for the example.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/check-prices/tabs/?date=2016-09&cruise_line_id=24&section=fac&ship_id=265&destination_id=119&itinerary_id=14512&vendors=%7C&family=ie&referral_source_tag=Direct&device_height=640&device_width=1138&ui_version=tabbed&generate_dimension=1&variation=vid_146_vid_135

Edited by janetz

After you put in your cruise choice scroll down to were you see the sailings listed and then click on show prices

In this example you will see the agents until a specific seems to pop up :) I just picked any cruise for the example.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/check-prices/tabs/?date=2016-09&cruise_line_id=24&section=fac&ship_id=265&destination_id=119&itinerary_id=14512&vendors=%7C&family=ie&referral_source_tag=Direct&device_height=640&device_width=1138&ui_version=tabbed&generate_dimension=1&variation=vid_146_vid_135

Ah, OK, there was another step in there. :)

Of course, those are the CC approved TAs (online, multiple cruiseline businesses). No individual TAs.

Ah, OK, there was another step in there. :)

Of course, those are the CC approved TAs (online, multiple cruiseline businesses). No individual TAs.

Not CC approved.

They paid a fee to be listed. CC doesn't care one way or the other and will not be held liable for any TA advertised on their site should things go T.U.

• Administrators
Not CC approved.

They paid a fee to be listed. CC doesn't care one way or the other and will not be held liable for any TA advertised on their site should things go T.U.

What klfrodo said :)

The different cruise lines have a clickable link to travel agents that they have certified. Princess and Carnival, for sure....likely others tho I have not really explored any others.

Proceed at your own risk.

However, my travel agent is listed, so they can't all be bad. :D:):cool:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the info!!