Our Fascination Anniversary / Spring Break Getaway Cruise (with pics) - 3/26/16

Jamman54

We just returned from the Journey's cruise on the Sunshine. In St Lucia, we did the Catamaran to the Pitons. Outstanding! Very scenic. I probably took more pics than on any other excursion. $65 p/p.

Crew was friendly and very helpful.

Saw Souifere, Sugar Beach, a stop for swimming and/or snorkeling, and then the Pitons.

On the return trip the crew played music, served complimentary sandwiches and rum punch. Piton beers were $2. You could also order some rum drinks. Don't remember the price -- maybe $5.

was it a private company?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for another great review! I was definitely happy to see your review of Breezes. Like you we have seen and done Nassau many times and we recently went to the British Colonial Hilton (the day joy his were there) and the Melia over spring break. We are heading back to Nassau on the Sensation at the end of the month and trying to decide between Breezes and RIU.

Thank you for another great review! I was definitely happy to see your review of Breezes. Like you we have seen and done Nassau many times and we recently went to the British Colonial Hilton (the day joy his were there) and the Melia over spring break. We are heading back to Nassau on the Sensation at the end of the month and trying to decide between Breezes and RIU.

Thanks for reading!! On our next two visits to Nassau, whenever they may be, we will be checking out the Melia and RIU. Enjoy your return to Nassau!

Thank you so much for another GREAT review. Your reviews are the BEST!

Thanks for following along once again, and for your kind words. Next review will be in September. Stay tuned!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sailing on Elation in November. We're going to try that hotel. We had that area in mind for our overnight, than I remembered this review. Once again, you've helped me make a decision. And I agree with your wife about Cracker Barrell Next on my todo list is to spend some of my points for a Cracker Barrel gift card.

Sailing on Elation in November. We're going to try that hotel. We had that area in mind for our overnight, than I remembered this review. Once again, you've helped me make a decision. And I agree with your wife about Cracker Barrell Next on my todo list is to spend some of my points for a Cracker Barrel gift card.

Glad to be of help! I'm sure we'll be doing this trip again some time in the near future as we have not yet sailed on the Elation.

Glad to be of help! I'm sure we'll be doing this trip again some time in the near future as we have not yet sailed on the Elation.

We did Fascination back in 2009, so first for us on Elation. I've been itching to go and for under $500 w/taxes, no brainer. As far as driving, with that area for stopping, it would be just like our Charleston trips.

• 3 years later...
7 hours ago, princess76021 said:

Hi Jeff, another fantastic review!

Thanks for getting me through this dismal day!!

Tomorrow we board the Sunshine!!

Hugs,

Nicki

Thanks again Nicki. We enjoyed our time on the Sunshine and there aren't many reviews of the New England  / Canada cruises. Enjoy! 😎

• Like 1