Current onboard booking offer

Tiggertastic

We're on Equinox in May and we have a 2017 cruise to book. If anyone can tell me what the current offer is to book onboard, we'd be grateful. Trying to weigh up whether to take the free drink offer now or wait in the hope that onboard has the drinks and either obc or gratuities. We're in uk but happy to use any way to book.

We're on Equinox in May and we have a 2017 cruise to book. If anyone can tell me what the current offer is to book onboard, we'd be grateful. Trying to weigh up whether to take the free drink offer now or wait in the hope that onboard has the drinks and either obc or gratuities. We're in uk but happy to use any way to book.

We'll be on the Equinox next week and plan on booking cruises for 2017 and 2018, hopefully the two perks deal for booking onboard deal will continue...:)

You really have to get on board to find out what the on-board deals will be. We just booked a cruise where the Celebrity website offers only one perk (bev package). With booking on board we got 2 perks (bev & grats), OBC + only $200 deposit for a 2018 16-night cruise.

You really have to get on board to find out what the on-board deals will be. We just booked a cruise where the Celebrity website offers only one perk (bev package). With booking on board we got 2 perks (bev & grats), OBC + only $200 deposit for a 2018 16-night cruise.

Yes, we booked onboard yesterday and got 2 perks plus $200 OBC for the booking. That however ended on the 30th. Haven't seen anything different advertised for May 1st. Will try to report if anything different.

Yes, we booked onboard yesterday and got 2 perks plus $200 OBC for the booking. That however ended on the 30th. Haven't seen anything different advertised for May 1st. Will try to report if anything different.

Cruise Junky, since you are apparently cruising right now it would be great if you could check and let us know. Thanks in advance:)

We booked onboard in mid-April. We got 2 perks, deposit of only $200 and $250 OBC to be used on current or next cruise (our choice) for a 14 night cruise in 2017.

Suite bookings were getting premium drinks, $300 OBC, Unlimited internet and free gratuities in February. That offer was supposed to end at end of February but was extended to 31 March when we were still on board and I am sure it has since been extended to the end of April and probably on to the end of May but hopefully someone who is on board now can confirm.

We took advantage of that while on board in March, for a Summit sky suite March 2018. Hoping I won't lose it to a charter!

Any further news about the current perks offered for onboard booking? Would be great if anyone cruising right now could give us an update.

BTW, there was a post yesterday about the new perks policy but for whatever reason the thread has disappeared, wonder why?:confused::D:confused:

BTW, there was a post yesterday about the new perks policy but for whatever reason the thread has disappeared, wonder why?:confused::D:confused:

I thought I had imagined it as I couldn't find that thread today, and I'm sure I posted on it yesterday :confused:. Why has it disappeared, did I miss something?

I thought I had imagined it as I couldn't find that thread today, and I'm sure I posted on it yesterday :confused:. Why has it disappeared, did I miss something?

I'm wondering the same thing too, I also posted on it and as far as I know there was nothing said to make Celebrity remove the thread. And incidentally, there aren't any others threads about the latest offer, usually people are talking about the new offers when they are announced. What's with all of this, getting curiouser and curiouser, haha;);)

I'm wondering the same thing too, I also posted on it and as far as I know there was nothing said to make Celebrity remove the thread. And incidentally, there aren't any others threads about the latest offer, usually people are talking about the new offers when they are announced. What's with all of this, getting curiouser and curiouser, haha;);)

One can presume that Cruise Critic considers Celebrity itself a travel agent.

We are sailing on the Summit this Sunday and got an EMAIL with an offer if we book a future cruise . Will have to read the fine print before we book but at a glance it sounds good.

Are these on-board booking offers only good if you book a specific cruise or do you get them if you choose the "Cruise Later" option? We are first-timers on Celebrity in November and want to choose the later option to book Xpedition for 2020, but hoping to be able to get an OBC we can use on our November cruise since OBC on Xpedition isn't really needed.

We just returned from sailing on the Silhouette and were extremely pleased with the restaurant serving suite guests only...Luminae. I booked the Solstice on this cruise but now I am wondering if it has Luminae as I learned the Silhouette just had it added two years ago. This one perk made us suite advocates as each dinner, lunch or breakfast was like dining at a gourmet restaurant and when compared to Murano or the Tuscany Grill, it was every bit as good, if not better.

Trish

I too am looking forward to book 1 or 2 cruises onboard. For 2017/18 we were able to get all four perks and hope it will still remain the same...One never knows what Celebrity is thinking, but I hope "good thoughts!"

Edited by Lastdance

We just returned from sailing on the Silhouette and were extremely pleased with the restaurant serving suite guests only...Luminae. I booked the Solstice on this cruise but now I am wondering if it has Luminae as I learned the Silhouette just had it added two years ago. This one perk made us suite advocates as each dinner, lunch or breakfast was like dining at a gourmet restaurant and when compared to Murano or the Tuscany Grill, it was every bit as good, if not better.

Trish

All Celebrity ships except the Xpedition (Galapagos itineraries) have had Luminae for a year now.

Probably because it started with some mixed information and the thread was taken off.

We are sailing on the Summit this Sunday and got an EMAIL with an offer if we book a future cruise . Will have to read the fine print before we book but at a glance it sounds good.

Care to share what it says? :) I wouldn't hold too true to it, though. Be sure to print it out and take it with you.

We received an email offer, for booking onboard, before a cruise last year. When we got onboard, we went straight to the FC office. Booked our cruise, and then found out that the offer was no good. It had recently changed and Celebrity's automatic email had not been updated. :rolleyes: We received less credit than advertised. :rolleyes: Another couple onboard had printed out the email. They ran into the same problem, but were granted the advertised credit.

Edited by Iamthesea

Offer appears to be the same as Apeil. Daily stated the same thing yesterday. 2 perks plus the OBC

Thanks for posting Cruise Junky, am hoping we can chose the drinks package and free gratuities, plus of course the OBC for booking onboard. Can't wait to get on the Equinox next Monday, thanks again:)

Edited by prish

We booked 2 cruises in March whilst on-board the Eclipse for 2017. We got drinks package on both as well as the option of free gratuities or on-board credit. We took the free gratuities on our 14 day cruise and the on-board credit on the 12 day which worked out best. We also got the option of on-board credit for the cruise we were on but chose to have it on our future cruises. Definitely best to book on-board.

I was on the Reflection April 2, 2016 sailing 7N Caribbean and Celebrity was offering the following:

Limited Time Offer Valid January 4 - April 30, 2016

Choose 2 Free Perks when you book an Ocean View or higher on most sailings departing April 2016 through April 2018 or

Choose All 4 Perks with Premium bev package when you book any Suite class departing the same as above.

$200 deposit per person and an additional OBC credit rangings from $100 to $500 depending on cabin and length of cruise.

I booked a Veranda 7N Carib on April 2, 2017 and took the Free Classic Beverage Package for two. $300 OBC and also received $150 OBC to be used on my upcoming April 2017 cruise. With the $450 OBC and will upgrade to a Premium Bev Package when on the ship.

Always look for this flyer in your on-board cruise material, if interested.

Great deal.