Onboard Reflection

DebbieMacG

We boarded the Reflection yesterday, arrived at the port at 11.10am and were onboard by 11.20 😀

We normally head to Bistro on 5 for lunch and with trepidation because we don't like sushi we headed to Sushi on 5 for lunch. All I can say is wow! I had the Kobi beef slider and the BBQ Ramen noodles. The starter was excellent the main was superb. Since we are doing a B2B we plan to go several more times 😜

So fear not if you don't like sushi there are other options.

Also was told the new Edge class ships will have 22 restaurants 😧

We boarded the Reflection yesterday, arrived at the port at 11.10am and were onboard by 11.20 😀

We normally head to Bistro on 5 for lunch and with trepidation because we don't like sushi we headed to Sushi on 5 for lunch. All I can say is wow! I had the Kobi beef slider and the BBQ Ramen noodles. The starter was excellent the main was superb. Since we are doing a B2B we plan to go several more times 😜

Great to hear. Not big fans of Sushi either, so nice to see there are other options available there.

Enjoy your B2B on Reflection. We have 2 cruises booked on that ship for next year and can't wait.

Hi

We are on Reflection in a few weeks. Can you let me know what time the shows are when you next post so that we can sort out dining times etc. Thanks a lot.

Have a great cruise.

Lyn Mc

DMac,

Thanks for the update on the Bistro on Five! We had always visited B-on-5 after boarding an S-class ship, but it seems like the change might not be so bad?

I vision the new Edge Class to be similar to RCL's Quantum class ships with four themed main dining rooms, except hopefully the quality of the food is better (at least Celebrity good!). We are traditional dining people, but we did enjoy the process of moving around each evening on the Anthem of the Seas. Except for Jamie's Italian and a couple of the alternative restaurants, the food was mediocre at best. I can see Celebrity doing it right.

For those who like a more traditional set up, you can rotate with your dining room waiter and asst' waiter to each of the main dining rooms.

Not sure what Celebrity has planned??

Enjoy!

Kel:)

DMac,

For those who like a more traditional set up, you can rotate with your dining room waiter and asst' waiter to each of the main dining rooms.

Kel:)

We have not sailed on Reflection yet (we will in November). There is more than one MDR???

Reflection has one MDR. They are speculating on future ships.

Ah, I see. Thank you. We just got off a NCL ship and while it was different and fun and the food was great, we just kinda missed having the same waiter every night and are looking forward to eating mainly in the MDR in November. I guess we are just "set in our ways!"

Debbie, thanks for that. Have a great cruise.

Phil

Hi

We are on Reflection in a few weeks. Can you let me know what time the shows are when you next post so that we can sort out dining times etc. Thanks a lot.

Have a great cruise.

Lyn Mc

The shows are 7pm and 9pm cruise director is Richard Spacey 😀

The shows are 7pm and 9pm cruise director is Richard Spacey 😀

If you get a chance, could you ask Richard Spacey if he will be on the Reflection through August? We had him last year as the CD on the Silhouette and we thought he was the best ever.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for taking the time out to let me know about the shows Debbie. We are bringing the grandchildren on in July and now I can book the dining knowing when the second show will be.

Hope your cruise is going well. I think this is Milton's (jingle bells !!) last cruise before going home for a couple of months, say Hi when getting your 'medication' from the aft bar,,,,,,,,

Happy sailings

Lyn

If you get a chance, could you ask Richard Spacey if he will be on the Reflection through August? We had him last year as the CD on the Silhouette and we thought he was the best ever.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Yes I'll try 😀he is great and was really funny last night hosting The Wedding Games!