Princess Australia- Sea Princess World Cruise 2016

Thanks for keeping those of us stuck back home up to date. The bloggers all seem to be several days (or weeks) out of date. So thanks Kiwi Kruzer and joankiara for your updates and screen grabs.

LOL that's why I'd never start a blog ... too much work to keep it up to date, right? :confused:

Thanks for keeping those of us stuck back home up to date. The bloggers all seem to be several days (or weeks) out of date. So thanks Kiwi Kruzer and joankiara for your updates and screen grabs.

LOL that's why I'd never start a blog ... too much work to keep it up to date, right? :confused:

I agree, with both points.:D

Makes you respect the dedication and talents of those world cruisers who manage to update their reports/blogs daily. Knowing how exhausted I get after a full day walking/exploring in port, I don't know how they manage to do it day in and day out.

Brizzy is up to Dover - lots of wonderful photos. It is a very thorough blog, just click on a calendar date and a blog of that day comes up.

The sponsored blogger has some interviews and tips as well as photos.

Anglenpaul updates a little further behind.

Could not imagine how they find time to do the blogs especially with so many shore days. But they ultimately have a great record of their voyage and some insights of a world cruise for us left at home.

Brizzy is up to Dover - lots of wonderful photos. It is a very thorough blog, just click on a calendar date and a blog of that day comes up.

The sponsored blogger has some interviews and tips as well as photos.

Anglenpaul updates a little further behind.

Could not imagine how they find time to do the blogs especially with so many shore days. But they ultimately have a great record of their voyage and some insights of a world cruise for us left at home.

Would you please be able to put the links on here?

The world cruise blogs I follow are on HAL's Amsterdam, with some world cruising every year, starting in September with pre cruises.

Sea Princess now has 3 days at sea. They are on her way to Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Canada:

sea_princess_position_12072016.jpg

We Are into day 2 of the crossing and it is really dreary looking out there and fairly lumpy seas. Had the Captain's Welcome party last night...in and out quick as a flash....we are just shaking our heads...

Meanwhile I do smile when I notice the dedicated smokers out there on Deck 12 huddled up in big jackets, beanies and rugs enjoying their smoko!

Sea Princess is in Sydney (Cape Breton Island), Canada today:

[/url]

Beautiful scenery. Beautiful music. We came up close to a moose on our drive around Cape Breton Island. I was glad I had read warnings about not feeding moose beforehand, when I saw photos of damaged vehicles afterwards.

Beautiful scenery. Beautiful music. We came up close to a moose on our drive around Cape Breton Island. I was glad I had read warnings about not feeding moose beforehand, when I saw photos of damaged vehicles afterwards.

On Aurora last October, called into Sydney - Nova Scotia. Worth a look,did a little tour. The Canadian Sydney was named before our Sydney. Lot of Scottish Heritage there.

Thinking of the passengers and hoping they all enjoy their sail in to New York, as much as I enjoyed my first sail in to New York. I'll never forget the skyline and all the magnificient skyscrapers. Brisbane didn't even have highrise at the time.

Are they docking at Manhattan ? You can walk up to Times Square from there, half hour walk, did it on Aurora last year. Never seen so many sky scrapers in my life as NY City.

Are they docking at Manhattan ? You can walk up to Times Square from there, half hour walk, did it on Aurora last year. Never seen so many sky scrapers in my life as NY City.

Would be wonderful if they are docking there, as it is such a convenient location for sightseeing.

On my last cruise to NY, we stayed there overnight, so at night we walked up to Times Square and went to see West Side Story, with Spanish singers/dancers - fabulous.