Latitudes Page on NCL.com unavailable

Any conspiracy theorists want to join me in the Latitudes Program overhaul discussion? Could it finally be time?

No problem bringing up the actual benefits page but I haven't been able to check my status for a few weeks, keeps giving me the OH oh page. Not too worried yet, will deal with it soon though.

I agree that they are likely working on changes to the rewards... sadly.

No problem bringing up the actual benefits page but I haven't been able to check my status for a few weeks, keeps giving me the OH oh page. Not too worried yet, will deal with it soon though.

That's where I'm getting it too. I do think they're working on changing it.

Just pulled it up and can see my status. It was strange that for a little while, it said I was Platinum, but showed Bronze in the bar graph, but it also highlighted the Platinum perks...really strange. But when I went on yesterday, everything was back to normal; showing Platinum on the bar graph. If they change things, they change things. Celebrity did a few years ago, some were very happy and others were not, but nothing anyone could do about it.

Just pulled it up and can see my status. It was strange that for a little while, it said I was Platinum, but showed Bronze in the bar graph, but it also highlighted the Platinum perks...really strange. But when I went on yesterday, everything was back to normal; showing Platinum on the bar graph. If they change things, they change things. Celebrity did a few years ago, some were very happy and others were not, but nothing anyone could do about it.

When I click on Platinum it goes to "Uh Oh" just tried it on laptop and iPad and it doesn't work on either. It does say on the myncl splash page that I'm platinum, but that's it.

Just logged in and it is as it should be.

Mike

So you can see your cruise history? I don't know why I can't. Tried different laptops, different browsers and my iPad and it still shows "Uh Oh"

I was thinking maybe it was a US IP thing, but you're not American either, so that kind of writes off that theory too

Edited by SuiteCruiser

So you can see your cruise history? I don't know why I can't. Tried different laptops, different browsers and my iPad and it still shows "Uh Oh"

I was thinking maybe it was a US IP thing, but you're not American either, so that kind of writes off that theory too

Can see Cruise History.

Mike

Mine's the same - I've tried different computers, different browsers, and always uh-oh message when I click on the latitudes level. I need to get to the page to submit a request for my missing points...

Mine has been the same for weeks now! UK too !!

I was able to look at latitudes page, but was unable to download cruise documents, kept getting error msg. My TA mails me my docs by snail mail, except luggage tags. Going to have to hunt out my printer & see if I can print them out

I got the UH-OH message when trying to view the terms and conditions page yesterday. I thought it was interesting. I think when they do site roll out iterations they inadvertently fix or add something in one place but somewhere else gets removed by accident. Joys of upgrading and constant modifications to websites. :D

Log into MyNCL on my Dell running W10 Pro & Chrome browser, looks fine, points there & recent cruise in the history, no changes yet & Platinum tier is correct - only fixed the color bar, no longer frozen in Bronze.

Screenshot below - no errors or "Uh-Oh" message as T&C is showing, it seemed to me ;)

39ac2e260e0b005f4f1f0e3861f72acb.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Edited by mking8288

When I click on my latitudes tier level to look at the full info after I've logged in to MyNCL, the link it sends me to (that doesn't work) is https://www.ncl.com/shorex/MYLATITUDESNUMBERHERE/latitudes

That's also the same link if I try to click on the happy couple with the lady in the hat.

For those of you who aren't having trouble - what's the link you're using?

When I click on Platinum it goes to "Uh Oh" just tried it on laptop and iPad and it doesn't work on either. It does say on the myncl splash page that I'm platinum, but that's it.
Don't know what to tell you, mine has always worked. As I said before, looks like the majority having issues are from Canada and UK. I would suggest you call NCL and ask them what the issue is, since many of us are not having any issues.

When I click on my latitudes tier level to look at the full info after I've logged in to MyNCL, the link it sends me to (that doesn't work) is https://www.ncl.com/shorex/MYLATITUDESNUMBERHERE/latitudes

... For those of you who aren't having trouble - what's the link you're using?

This is the link I am seeing / using - https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/faq

Here's a screenshot of that page, to use the "Report a missing cruise ..." and there is a phone # to call the Latitude desk. 866-787-0794.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/64025118/NCL%20Cruising%20-%20General/NCL%20Latitude%20-%20FAQ%20%26%20Report%20a%20missing%20cruise.jpg

Edited by mking8288

This is the link I am seeing / using - https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/faq

That one works fine all the time from the UK. That is not the area giving us the error. The error page link happens once you are "inside" the MyNCL password section and when we try to get our own Latitudes data by going to the "View Latitudes Rewards" we get the dumb error page. Once we go "Inside" the MyNCL password we are in the "ncl.com" site so the DNS call has already changed from the .uk site by then - those bits work OK apart from the Latitudes details section. My guess is still either with a geographic code error (looks like this is controlled on the page by java code) or a straight bad page call.

Oldnutter & others, I see that now. But isn't that info somewhere else on the section already ??2c7ed9aa838a798876a5925fa5171171.jpg

Cruise history, points and tier levels, benefits are all "current" once logged into the account ... Seemed to be a bad URL link that NCL's I.T. folks need to just to clear up and update.

Edited by mking8288

Oldnutter & others, I see that now. But isn't that info somewhere else on the section already ??2c7ed9aa838a798876a5925fa5171171.jpg

Cruise history, points and tier levels, benefits are all "current" once logged into the account ... Seemed to be a bad URL link that NCL's I.T. folks need to just to clear up and update.

That's the page I get too. If there's another way to look up your cruise history I'd love to know, because this error page is really annoying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk