Hello Emerald Princess

antsp

Hi antsp

thanks for up date,

weather here 20 degrees plus clear blue skies assume warmer down south,

any signs of cut backs at the IC

yours Shogun

Nothing appears different in IC, no charge options in IC or HC as mentioned in older cc threads. Defiantly no mention of Curtis stone so far in the main dining room.

Hi antsp

Last cruise only once had tiramisu once at IC, might have been there another time but I never saw it,

assume you will have day light late into the night as you head north,

yours Shogun

Hi

Southampton Port has it own rules about knifes which are tighter than Princess

have been stopped almost every time, sometimes knife taken off me and told to

pick it up after cruise, other times had to go to ships security to collect it,

was told to put it hand luggage, so did on last cruise they freaked out, I

explained l was told to do this, remember this little knife is not a real knife, has

done more than 20 cruises, has no sharp bits you could try a saw your finger

off and it would not mark your skin.

yours Shogun

Great Tip!

(We are boarding the Emerald in Southampton next Saturday.)

Just tore apart our carefully packed luggage to pull out the Leatherman multi-tool. If they would have a cow over a pen knife they would have an elephant and two giraffes over a multi-tool with enough attachments to reconfigure the ship's balcony railings, or, gasp, a loose screw or two!

Good to know about the pen knife. I tend to travel not only with knitting and crochet needles, but with tiny folding craft scissors. I guess I better put them in my carry on when we board in Southampton in July.

My apologies, Curtis stone is on the menu, noticed it last night in a superset box at the bottom. Glorious day in stunning Olden, just had a trip up fjord in a power boat. Back on deck now waiting for 3pm film on muts

Do you know how much traffic there is at SHARE and the Salty Dog?

Share looked quite busy as I wandered past, and so did salty dog. Really hard rock give accurate info on Share as a lot of it is hidden

Hello

I board the Emerald in 16 days, flying JFK to LHR

I have been following the Emerald on Marine traffic .com, this morning she was in Bergen

I have been checking the weather in Norway a couple of places in the 70's but other places north in the 50's . I am preparing for the cool weather

Have a great cruise

Regards Judy

Hello

I board the Emerald in 16 days, flying JFK to LHR

I have been following the Emerald on Marine traffic .com, this morning she was in Bergen

I have been checking the weather in Norway a couple of places in the 70's but other places north in the 50's . I am preparing for the cool weather

Have a great cruise

Regards Judy

Weather is also dependent on the altitude. We hit snow in the high places July last year so it's layers.;) when touring.

Just found your posts and enjoyed reading them, a general query what or who is Curtis stone? We go on emerald September and I would also like to have a look at what goes on e.g quizzes, demonstrations etc. Thanks

He's an Australian who we kindly donated to the US :D:p:D!

Great Tip!

(We are boarding the Emerald in Southampton next Saturday.)

Just tore apart our carefully packed luggage to pull out the Leatherman multi-tool. If they would have a cow over a pen knife they would have an elephant and two giraffes over a multi-tool with enough attachments to reconfigure the ship's balcony railings, or, gasp, a loose screw or two!

There is a thread exactly about this over on the British Isles board. It is illegal to possess any knife or tool which as a locking blade 3inch or over. Obviously this doesn't apply to various trades and jobs eg. Workmen, chefs etc.as long as they can prove they need to be carrying them either on their person or vehicle.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk