MSC Divina, Yacht Club Experience 5-14-2016 Western Caribbean

valancy1

Ohh.. Lala...... making me excited for yacht club. Any Le Muse Menus to share? Talk on another thread has me hungry for Prime Rib. Do you recall seeing that on the Le Muse menu?

Also, are those veggies with balsamic vinegar in the photos? YUMMY!!! and did I actually see Pistachios on the nut table? I'm in trouble!! :)

PLEASE keep the photos coming! Much appreciated

Thanks for all the pictures. Couple questions - is Sirene for YC folks only? Also, is there really no tipping for butler and other YC staff?

Sirene is available to all passengers dexddd. MSC has a no tipping policy, but we have always tipped our butler and other YC staff,,they have always made our voyages extraordinary!!! :D

Thanks for all the pictures. Couple questions - is Sirene for YC folks only? Also, is there really no tipping for butler and other YC staff?

Le Sirene is actually a public pool & area for anyone wanting to use it. We used to walk outside the YC doors on 15 and look directly down into Le Sirene on 14. I will show more pictures of it later.

As far as tipping, we did tip our butler additionally at the end of the cruise. We gave him $40, which is more than we've ever tipped additional on the cruise; but what he gave for us really couldn't have been paid adequately. Whomever gets Carlos (his name is Juan Carlos Cruz) is lucky, lucky, lucky.

P.S., the cabin pictures were of our cabin 15027.

Ohh.. Lala...... making me excited for yacht club. Any Le Muse Menus to share? Talk on another thread has me hungry for Prime Rib. Do you recall seeing that on the Le Muse menu?

Also, are those veggies with balsamic vinegar in the photos? YUMMY!!! and did I actually see Pistachios on the nut table? I'm in trouble!! :)

PLEASE keep the photos coming! Much appreciated

BermudaBound2014, the menus are actually in your review towards the end. I posted every menu available to me on my travel agent site.

Unfortunately there is no prime rib--you might have to go to Eataly to get that. And yes, veggies w/Balsamic (you can have that on your salad--they come and dress it for you at the table), and yes, pistachios free for the munching.

Have I mentioned that I LOVE the TOP SAIL LOUNGE?!

Here are some quick additions before I head off to work (and then more will come tonight):

All pastries, breads, pastas, etc. are made on the ship. Let me tell you, you've never tasted ambrosia until you've had a donut on a ship that was just made. Pillowy soft, warm, sweet... aaahhhhh.

DSC_5768_zpsjeg7hjsw.jpg

REAL Hollandaise sauce, too on the Eggs Benedict.. that yolky lemony flavor was to die for:

DSC_5769_zpsbkfp4nkm.jpg

More from Top Sail. I *loved* that everything was individually portioned instead of a big "tank" of puddings, etc. with a big glorpy spoon to wrangle with. I honestly don't know how I'm going to return to common cruising again.

DSC_5782_zpspd7vbyl8.jpg

DSC_5783_zpsvsfsz7pf.jpg

Le Sirene is actually a public pool & area for anyone wanting to use it. We used to walk outside the YC doors on 15 and look directly down into Le Sirene on 14. I will show more pictures of it later.

As far as tipping, we did tip our butler additionally at the end of the cruise. We gave him $40, which is more than we've ever tipped additional on the cruise; but what he gave for us really couldn't have been paid adequately. Whomever gets Carlos (his name is Juan Carlos Cruz) is lucky, lucky, lucky.

P.S., the cabin pictures were of our cabin 15027.

Just disembarked Saturday and we had Juan Carlos as our butler. What a sweetheart! Loved him!

Omg Debra.....your pictures and review are

AMAZING.

I am now thinking of changing our suite to a suite in the YC. The two reasons I did not do it originally, was.....your drink package cannot be used on the regular part of the ship and the other reason....the balcony is much bigger on the other part of the ship. What to do...what to do.

LOVING YOUR REVIEW:):):):

Edited by champagne123
gggg

You had me at YC!! Ohhhh I can't wait. We did our 1st last year, as soon as we got back we booked a B2B and as soon as we got back from that we booked a B2B 10 days each... the YC cannot disappoint. Best cruise experience ever and I just love the YC staff!

We do tip extra because they do go out of their way to make sure your happy.

I actually got a little to tipsy one afternoon at the pool and one of the butlers actually walked me backed to my room, made sure I was ok. It wasn't creepy or strange he was very sincere, polite and a gentleman. I say this to say I feel safe in YC and on MSC.

We bought the 18 drink coupon book for $82.00 so we could drink I other parts of the ship, the coffee bar, and the cigar lounge. The balcony is average, so that didn't affect our cruise. The YC experience is out of this world. DO IT.

we bought the 18 drink coupon book for $82.00 so we could drink i other parts of the ship, the coffee bar, and the cigar lounge. The balcony is average, so that didn't affect our cruise. The yc experience is out of this world. Do it.

okay....lol

:):):)

We bought the 18 drink coupon book for $82.00 so we could drink I other parts of the ship, the coffee bar, and the cigar lounge. The balcony is average, so that didn't affect our cruise. The YC experience is out of this world. DO IT.

Amen. Besides when you have such a gorgeous non crowded area to relax and avoid the acqua park, which has your own bar, and the TOP SAIL LOUNGE ( have I mentioned how much I LOVED the Top Sail Lounge?!?!) I never had a problem getting cappuccino, alcohol or anything else I wanted.

Amen. Don't hesitate. You'll love it.

Thank you for this amazing review! I booked the YC for the Seaside Europe/Transatlantic....I'm sure things are similar. Can't wait for more!

I like to hear more about the spa if you did any of those and about Le Muse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg Debra.....your pictures and review are

AMAZING.

I am now thinking of changing our suite to a suite in the YC. The two reasons I did not do it originally, was.....your drink package cannot be used on the regular part of the ship and the other reason....the balcony is much bigger on the other part of the ship. What to do...what to do.

LOVING YOUR REVIEW:):):):

We're just off the 5/14 cruise in YC. I know what I would do:D:D:D

Debra, thank you so much for all the info you're sharing and I'm loving all of it even though we've decided to go with an Aurea Balcony (B3) on the Seaside as opposed to the YACHT club... that's just me though. Loving all your wonderful pictures and thanks so much for doing this review.

Cheers

In the process of taking an upgrade to the Yacht Club for the June 25th sailing. Enjoying this review. Any perks for getting on and off the ship in ports and could you get a list of the wines available at dinner?

Hello TopSail Debra (new name:)). I did see the menu photos you posted in my live review (thank you). Someone stated those were the European menus and different in the Caribbean. Any thoughts?

For those interested in the YC menus, post Debra posted them here in #138 :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333619&page=7

:)

Edited by BermudaBound2014

Hello TopSail Debra (new name:)). I did see the menu photos you posted in my live review (thank you). Someone stated those were the European menus and different in the Caribbean. Any thoughts?

For those interested in the YC menus, post Debra posted them here in #138 :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2333619&page=7

:)

I did take a picture of one of them which I can show later, BermudaBound. I was going to do more reviews last night and fell asleep. Now I am at work. I will answer the questions listed above and will check throughout the day; I just have no pictures. :-(