Cabin Assignment of JS Guarantee on Oasis

Booked a JS Guarantee on Friday of last week. When should I expect a cabin assignment or what has been anyone's experience? How quickly after booking? Also, where does it show up on-line? Thanks.

Jill

Booked a JS Guarantee on Friday of last week. When should I expect a cabin assignment or what has been anyone's experience? How quickly after booking? Also, where does it show up on-line? Thanks.

Jill

The assignment could come anytime between now and the day you sail.

You can use this link to look at your booking:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/asr/login.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=3

Edited by clarea

Thanks, Bob. I was told they assign cabins Monday-Friday. Fingers crossed it gets assigned soon as all that is left for our sailing is JS as far as suites.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAny day at all.

Jill

Thanks, Bob. I was told they assign cabins Monday-Friday. Fingers crossed it gets assigned soon as all that is left for our sailing is JS as far as suites.

No need to cross finger to get a JS. Since you booked a JS guarantee, you are GUARANTEED at least a JS.

good luck

M

Jill

We booked a JS Guarantee on Saturday of last week on the Freedom of the Seas and just got our room assignment sometime today. Just keep looking .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Received cabin assignment this morning, JS 9642. Looks like it is on the hump and a larger balcony and not far from elevators. Anyone had this cabin before that could provide comments? Thanks.

Jill

Received cabin assignment this morning, JS 9642. Looks like it is on the hump and a larger balcony and not far from elevators. Anyone had this cabin before that could provide comments? Thanks.

Jill

Hey.... You are in my cabin! LOL! I currently have that cabin booked on Oasis. I chose that cabin because it is a center hump cabin which we love being on the hump and 9th deck has always worked good for us on other ship! :cool:

Jill

Wow! You scored! :)

I don't think there are any bad JS cabins, but you got a good one for sure!

Enjoy!

Jill

I'd be very happy with that assignment!:)

We had a JS guarantee on Allure - we got a center hump on Deck 7 and loved the location!

We were also assigned a 'hump' cabin.

We were thrilled because we were not familiar with these cabins & it did not show as one available for that cruise.

they are the absolute best. Now when we book, we look to get one of thes cabins.

Not only is the balcony huge but there is lots of extra furniture there.