Kids floaters on allure

They have LIFEJACKETS for emergencies.....that's all. You can't use them in the pools, or off the ship. If your kids need floaties for their arms, or a floatation vest...you must bring it.

Edited by cb at sea

thanks Ashland.... I may take the arm floaties just in case...

I don't know what age or how good a swimmer your child is but in case you weren't aware the arm floaties are really not safe. Kids can still drown while wearing them. I would recommend something like the puddle jumper floaties. They are coast guard approved as a flotation device. My daughter uses one and if she doesn't balance herself it turns her onto her back.

They have LIFEJACKETS for emergencies.....that's all. You can't use them in the pools, or off the ship. If your kids need floaties for their arms, or a floatation vest...you must bring it.

That's not accurate anymore.

Cfw_63BWQAAuydk.jpg

Edited by constable145

We were on Allure in April. You can sign the life jackets out for use at the pool, but you can't take them off the ship. They have 3 different sizes.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk