And the good news is.....,,,

Azamarajunkie

You can get it anytime. That's just an ad in the breakfast area to remind guests it's now available b

I think that's great because, based on other posts in this forum, I would not have expected a bar to be open during the breakfast hours so I wouldn't expect that sparkling wine (and therefore mimosas) would be available. Looks like it's not in fact a bar open but presumably they have stationed the sparkling wine with waiters?

Just had dinner with the HD([emoji41]) and he says the champagne consumption is much lower than anticipated, and that they have not had any feedback about its introduction!!!! So make your appreciation known folks, otherwise they may stop it!!

Note to self: drink more bubbles... [emoji924][emoji898]

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Just had dinner with the HD([emoji41]) and he says the champagne consumption is much lower than anticipated, and that they have not had any feedback about its introduction!!!! So make your appreciation known folks, otherwise they may stop it!!

I will certainly do that very soon!

The sparkling wine consumption levels will be rising on my next two Journey cruises. :D

Your wish is our command. We are on it!

Next cruise will be different

Worry not, the bubbly is here to stay!

I've had it confirmed it is no longer in the "test phase". But feel free to share your appreciation with the HD if you like it.

Yay! Such good news. :)

I will certainly still share my appreciation of the bubbles with HD Ryszard when I'm onboard Journey in 12 days time.

Worry not, the bubbly is here to stay!

I've had it confirmed it is no longer in the "test phase". But feel free to share your appreciation with the HD if you like it.

Thats good news.

On another slightly different matter, there was some discussion a while back about broadening the availability of complimentary beers. Has anything been done on that? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
Congratulations to Azamara for finally listening to customers and realising that prosecco can be as cheap as a "normal" wine.

It is also great news re sparkling water.

Let us hope it is San Pellegrino" and not some cheaper brand.

The next enhancement I would like to see is to the "artisan cheeses" as described in Prime C menu.

Currently they are the offcuts from breakfast cheeses and it really spoils the end of a great meal.

Please consider bringing back the magnificent cheese trolley.

Maybe make it self service if staff costs are an issue.

Here is hoping and thanks for the "sparklers"

Azamara listening to customers? They even don't listen to their own fantastic Hotel Director Philip Herbert.

As he once said in an interview: The company should always be honest to its guests.

Unfortunately the Azamara head office must have missed this wise advise!

The head office betrayed me two times and since I did not come back.