You know you're obsessed with cruising when...

cruisequeen4ever

You leave the Princess dry cleaning/laundry ID tags in your clothes for months after the cruise because they make you smile and think of cruises when you see them! (yes, they're quite hearty and withstand multiples washes) [emoji5]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

... All you do is think about cruising (day and night)! Live to cruise and cruise to live, that is my motto to live by!

I keep all my cruise cards in my wallet. I've only been on two cruises with Princess but I'll take them out and show them to anyone I start talking cruises with.

I've kept a few with me just in case they have some kind of crazy scavenger hunt and that just might be on the list (hasn't happened yet but at least I'm prepared)!

Our residential development has their own TV channel that plays similar music to that of the Princess' own TV channel. I usually watch the "know your ship officers" part with the classical music in the background when I'm trying to sleep in our cabin. I sometimes put on our TV channel and pretend that I'm at sea. It would actually work better if I could feel the ship pitch and roll a bit! lol:):):)

I have (and I am not ashamed to admit) packed my nightly chocolate to bring back home with me, put them in a decorative chocolate dish, look at them for a couple of weeks and then test my will power by having only one chocolate a day. That 12 day cruise 'hi', just lasted for a month! Then get 'ship sick' and start planning my next cruise. There must be something addictive in those chocolates!

I have (and I am not ashamed to admit) packed my nightly chocolate to bring back home with me, put them in a decorative chocolate dish, look at them for a couple of weeks and then test my will power by having only one chocolate a day. That 12 day cruise 'hi', just lasted for a month! Then get 'ship sick' and start planning my next cruise. There must be something addictive in those chocolates!

:D I also hoard the chocolates to bring home and every once in a while, have one with my tea. DH doesn't eat his so the stash lasts quite a while. It is such a sweet reminder of a wonderful cruise. Sadly, there is none left so guess it is time for another cruise. Have to wait until next year although it will be a long one so may have a suitcase weight issue for the trip home. :D

Sandy:)

You have booked cruises, but you still have enough "Future Cruise Deposits" to cover any really good situations that just might conceivably come up.

You have a separate tab in your cruise planning spreadsheet showing the FCCs assigned to future cruises (and their expiration dates) , 'unspent' FCCs and their expiration date, a minimum number of unassigned FCCs for that bargain cruise you continually shop for AND alerts tied into your calendar giving you 30 days notice to assign, transfer or otherwise book your unassigned FCCs.

When you take 4 hours and several modes of transportation to get to the ship, then wander through a line for 2 hours to get through customs, get on the ship for a one day cruise, get off and travel home and say "that was great".

............and one day closer to the next one!

You have a separate tab in your cruise planning spreadsheet showing the FCCs assigned to future cruises (and their expiration dates) , 'unspent' FCCs and their expiration date, a minimum number of unassigned FCCs for that bargain cruise you continually shop for AND alerts tied into your calendar giving you 30 days notice to assign, transfer or otherwise book your unassigned FCCs.

OK, you win the Future Cruise Deposit discussion. A spreadsheet no less.

You know you are obsessed with cruising when you spend hours on CC just reading posts. :eek:

Oh yeah, that's me too. Reading posts about cruises to places I haven't been and reviews with pictures makes me want to go again and again and again. I'm in deep trouble!

That sounds completely normal to me. :o I might add when you break the Princess system with more than 50 FCCs each (which I refuse to do anymore)!

Yeah, count me in. I wanted to quote a few posts, but that would have been too many.

I'm up late, DH is traveling, and I'm happy because there is no one to interrupt my CC browsing. Now, if only a few new posts would show up!

Scanditaly.

... when you put the little bottles of Lotus Spa shampoo, conditioner, and lotion by the bathroom sink so it still feels like you're on board the ship.

(at least until a couple years ago - now I've installed pump bottles in the shower!) :D

Grey

Edited by Greyhound3