Adventure!

elaw68

Sailing her in 36 days! I'm so excited!!!

Any advice regarding this ship? We booked a junior suite, deck 10 on the hump. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We were last on Adventure 2 years ago. We love her we have been on both itineraries and would do either in a heartbeat. We loved Giovanni's Table. Beware the lemon cello, it makes you loose your state room. MDR had great service.

Any advice regarding this ship? We booked a junior suite, deck 10 on the hump. [emoji41]

Don't miss the peek-a-boo bridge on deck 11, forward.

Me too!!!!

We were last on Adventure 2 years ago. We love her we have been on both itineraries and would do either in a heartbeat. We loved Giovanni's Table. Beware the lemon cello, it makes you loose your state room. MDR had great service.

Lol. Is that a drink???

I'm looking forward to Jester's for some night-time fun! This venue is gone from the entire RCL fleet in a couple of months as Adventure is the last ship to have the 2-tiered night club. She's being refurbished in October (aka. public space being converted to more cabins, and thus more crowded :eek:)

I'm looking forward to Jester's for some night-time fun! This venue is gone from the entire RCL fleet in a couple of months as Adventure is the last ship to have the 2-tiered night club. She's being refurbished in October (aka. public space being converted to more cabins, and thus more crowded :eek:)

Prior to the dry dock, is Jester's still on deck 3 forward? We are sailing on Adventure in 29 days (getting off just as OP is getting on!). It's been 10 years since we were last on this ship, so it has probably gone through dry dock changes at least once since then. We just upgraded to a Junior Suite, our first with RCCL.

.Loved Adventure. We were on her the last 2 years in April. Nothing at all to complain about. For one, we love the itin. 2 my hubby loves the promendade. Love the ice show. All was fantastic.

This past May we did a B2B on Adventure in #9628....we loved our location...enjoy yours :)

.Loved Adventure. We were on her the last 2 years in April. Nothing at all to complain about. For one, we love the itin. 2 my hubby loves the promendade. Love the ice show. All was fantastic.

Thank you!

We've done two separate B2B Cruises on the Adventure. No complaints. Enjoy your Cruise.

My advice, enjoy! On a selfish note, what cabin number? I have a JS on deck 10 for next spring and have been watching almost every post about Adventure. In case you didn't know she is going in for a refurbishing in October, so a lot of us would love if you report back how it went.

My advice, enjoy! On a selfish note, what cabin number? I have a JS on deck 10 for next spring and have been watching almost every post about Adventure. In case you didn't know she is going in for a refurbishing in October, so a lot of us would love if you report back how it went.

I believe it's 1628 on deck 10. On the hump!

We're down to 45 days! By chance, you wouldn't be in JS 1612 would you? If so, keep us posted on your thoughts as this will be our cabin.

Enjoy your cruise!

Edit: I see now that you're in 1628. Should've read the posts before posting!

Edited by Goodtime Cruizin

Will be on Adventure the end of next week, cabins are D1 & D2 on deck 8. Daughter and grandkids are in the D1, but adjacent cabins.

We did a TA from Southampton to San Juan two years ago on this ship and everything was great!

Will keep you informed.

Hal