Anyone know how many inches of space under the bed under Freedom of the Seas?

I was planning on taking my hard case suitcase and wanted to check to make sure my suitcase will fit. I couldn’t find any specifications online. My suitcases are pretty big and I didn’t think about this :(

Thanks

I don't know the exact measurement but people have suggested that if you just put them under open, they fit with no issues.

I don't know the exact measurement but people have suggested that if you just put them under open, they fit with no issues.

I have heard of some who slide their luggage under the bed open with some clothes still inside to use the bag for extra storage space :cool:

We've also found that we need to lift the frame sometimes to fit the bag under.

We have done this several times. The bed & frames are not terribly heavy.

Edited by mooseman52b

Not sure if all cabin attendants do this, but we managed to get the same attendant both times in Freedom. She used under the bed to store extra bedding,and got a little put out when we stashed all our bags there the first time. We didn't even try the second time lol.

Or actually I think we made sure to leave her room to get to the bedding rather than blocking her access.

Not sure if all cabin attendants do this, but we managed to get the same attendant both times in Freedom. She used under the bed to store extra bedding,and got a little put out when we stashed all our bags there the first time. We didn't even try the second time lol.

Or actually I think we made sure to leave her room to get to the bedding rather than blocking her access.

I'd let the cabin attendant know that I paid for the entire room, including storage, and she would be moving her extra bedding. Period.

I was planning on taking my hard case suitcase and wanted to check to make sure my suitcase will fit. I couldn’t find any specifications online. My suitcases are pretty big and I didn’t think about this :(

Thanks

Although I understand the reasons for your question I Just wonder what; if any; people take a tape measure with them on holiday to measure the underneath of a bed. :)

If anyone ever has done the I salute you for your level to detail:)

Lol... Well I guess I didn't really mean inches. I just wanted to make sure those big hard suitcases will fit. We have a lot of luggage... Idk where I would put them if they didn't fit under there. I love them but hate them because they don't stack inside each other :(