Johnny Rockets for breakfast?

I understand that Johnny Rockets is open for breakfast. Is this the case on Liberty? If so, what do they offer for breakfast? I'm thinking it might be an alternative to the Windjammer.

Up until recently JR's was only open for breakfast on Oasis and Allure. There was a recent post by someone saying that JR's was open on one of the other ships, I just can't remember if it was Liberty or Freedom.

It's only open on the BIG ships, since there are so many people....they need to split up the crowds. All of the breakfast venues serve pretty much the same stuff. The dining room is the best breakfast venue, as it's SERVED to you....and you don't have to go searching for jelly or syrup, or butter.....it's all on the table, awaiting your use!

I understand that Johnny Rockets is open for breakfast. Is this the case on Liberty? If so, what do they offer for breakfast? I'm thinking it might be an alternative to the Windjammer.

Typical stuff and we go there often.

Here is the menu on Oasis class ships:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/Johnny%20Rockets%20Breakfast%20Menu.pdf

Thank you, Bob, you are always so helpful and I didn't even ask :) We are sailing on the Oasis on Nov 5th, (first cruise out of PC, and our first Oasis class cruise, so excited!) We were talking about breakfast in JR's last night, wondering what the offerings are and Voila, here you are, LOL.

Thank you, Bob, you are always so helpful and I didn't even ask :) We are sailing on the Oasis on Nov 5th, (first cruise out of PC, and our first Oasis class cruise, so excited!) We were talking about breakfast in JR's last night, wondering what the offerings are and Voila, here you are, LOL.

You're welcome, and be sure to try to potatoes, I didn't see that kind at any other venue.

Up until recently JR's was only open for breakfast on Oasis and Allure. There was a recent post by someone saying that JR's was open on one of the other ships, I just can't remember if it was Liberty or Freedom.

I remember that post. Pretty sure the ships was Liberty. I have not seen anyone confirm this.

Is my memory failing me or did someone mention "stuffed" French toast was availabile in JR's for breakfast on one of the Oasis class ships? If it is, what is it stuffed with.

Usually, sweetened cream cheese. As yummy as it is fattening. :eek: