Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Storm definitely looks like it's having formation issues. Let's hope

I think you might be right Matt. The path has changed and it is starting to look better.

265a988570492f175dcc2d36d0c205c4.jpg

There is now sun showing for Saturday and Sunday.

25713d866e1d6e4c7bf4d83924282cda.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When looking for our 12 year anniversary card this July I found the perfect one. You might say I always think of cruising, and there is no problem with that IMHO. I had hoped it would do the trick. Oh, don't forget to turn on the sound.

https://vimeo.com/180254712

And then there is the last resort tactic I used of just stating "let's go on a cruise". She eventually folded like a house of cards. Actually it wasn't that easy, but I was successful. Hopefully your decision won't be as hard to make, as it was for Lisa.

Now that was cool!!!

Now some of you know I have an addiction, or is it an affliction to flow ride. For those who didn't know, you do now. Well anyhow I got an email from a fellow rider with a link to an eBay item for sale.

I may have convinced Lisa to go on this cruise, but there is no way I'd win her over on this purchase. Now that being said Christmas is 4 months today and Owen could really use a gift like this. [emoji3]

c5bb8a9c8e7ae44f869724c4c2e1c0fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

there is a local park here in town that opened up with a single flowrider just like the one

listed on eBay, and I have to caution you Andrew.

Having ridden the doubles on the ship, you probably would not be happy with a single.

The single is extremely narrow and the one here in town is unusually steep as well.

I've spent many, many mornings trying to master riding it, in fact I've even put forth the dedication to miss some work and flowride to figure it out.

I would recommend you start with at least the double or maybe even consider the barrel style!

Do they have a easy-win lottery in Canada?

Hey Andrew, this is turning out to be an excellent blog already and you haven't even started the trip down here yet--very entertaining!

Have a safe trip down! I wish we were coming with you!

Looking forward to the scopes and updates to live vicariously through you for a week which will help us get to the next cruise haha

Now that was cool!!!

I knew when I saw the it as the open to get.

Now some of you know I have an addiction, or is it an affliction to flow ride. For those who didn't know, you do now. Well anyhow I got an email from a fellow rider with a link to an eBay item for sale.

I may have convinced Lisa to go on this cruise, but there is no way I'd win her over on this purchase. Now that being said Christmas is 4 months today and Owen could really use a gift like this. [emoji3]

c5bb8a9c8e7ae44f869724c4c2e1c0fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/QUOT

there is a local park here in town that opened up with a single flowrider just like the one

listed on eBay, and I have to caution you Andrew.

Having ridden the doubles on the ship, you probably would not be happy with a single.

The single is extremely narrow and the one here in town is unusually steep as well.

I've spent many, many mornings trying to master riding it, in fact I've even put forth the dedication to miss some work and flowride to figure it out.

I would recommend you start with at least the double or maybe even consider the barrel style!

Do they have a easy-win lottery in Canada?

If I won the lotto I'd just move to the ship. Adventure Oceans does have home schooling, don't they?

Let me thank you for you research. It is dedication I tell yah.

Hey Andrew, this is turning out to be an excellent blog already and you haven't even started the trip down here yet--very entertaining!

Have a safe trip down! I wish we were coming with you!

Looking forward to the scopes and updates to live vicariously through you for a week which will help us get to the next cruise haha

Thank-you Longo Family. I wish you guys were joining us as well. Next cruise.:)

We are getting close being all packed. Some of the last items to hit the suitcases. Water proof cell phone case, Rode Mic for Iphone 6S, and GoPro, patch cord for iPad to TV, and charger block - items I deem necessary.

443ce6c331fe7b2229a5e621c70e6386.jpg

Lisa's response, she just puts her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead. Something like this. Thanks Maureencruiser for the pic.

9a60bf3563a3ead4b9a2ddacf21c14a1.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

So now that we have direction and a destination, that pretty much wraps up my preamble. Tomorrow you can join us for a 2.5 hour drive to Detroit and then 3 hour flight to Fort Lauderdale. Get ready to hurry up and wait. See you in the morning and don't forget to lock your door on the way out. I never remember if I did and I'm sure not going back to check for you.

Or if you are a risk taker, we could get to FLL in a test vehicle I have access to, which is not yet available for purchase. Think Tesla but hotter, or would it colder? So how does it work you ask? All we need to do is hit 88 mph and have a healthy stock pile of plutonium. If I put a luggage tag on it they would bring it to the cabin, wouldn't they? Anyhow, it looks like this and usually works so let me know if you want to try it.

[YOUTUBE]0w8xlMMEIgI[/YOUTUBE]

I can only assume that if you are comfortable enough to travel with us through the space-time continuum any fear of strangers has been squashed and you are ready to cruise.

We are getting close being all packed. Some of the last items to hit the suitcases. Water proof cell phone case, Rode Mic for Iphone 6S, and GoPro, patch cord for iPad to TV, and charger block - items I deem necessary.

443ce6c331fe7b2229a5e621c70e6386.jpg

Lisa's response, she just puts her finger and her thumb in the shape of an L on her forehead. Something like this. Thanks Maureencruiser for the pic.

9a60bf3563a3ead4b9a2ddacf21c14a1.jpg

We like your packing list so far. [emoji1] These are necessities not a loser item lol! On a related note we all just got galaxy s7's and note 7's, which are supposedly waterproof but we will definitely be bringing the waterproof phone case on our next adventure as I'm skeptical... need to see some ocean reviews not kitchen sinks dunks.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

First of all safe travels.

I really enjoy your threads.

We did this itinerary three weeksish ago and had a great time.

Now since you have to work around Owens school schedule I was looking and saw your suite is still available for the August 13, 2017 Western route................................................

Just in case you want to book while on board.

Also, Cannot wait for more of your thread.

I enjoy your commentaries.

Sea Ya

We like your packing list so far. [emoji1] These are necessities not a loser item lol! On a related note we all just got galaxy s7's and note 7's, which are supposedly waterproof but we will definitely be bringing the waterproof phone case on our next adventure as I'm skeptical... need to see some ocean reviews not kitchen sinks dunks.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

I forgot to add the Mophie auxiliary battery to the list.

As for the water proof phone bag I did the sink test with paper towel for 3 hours, followed by a test with my old iPhone. I then took the 6S for the plunge in the pool. Photos and video were good underwater but the bag makes a lot to audio interference. It also turns out periscope loses its connectivity while underwater. The new iPhone7 is rumoured to be water proof, I guess we will find out in September when it is released.

I forgot to add the Mophie auxiliary battery to the list.

As for the water proof phone bag I did the sink test with paper towel for 3 hours, followed by a test with my old iPhone. I then took the 6S for the plunge in the pool. Photos and video were good underwater but the bag makes a lot to audio interference. It also turns out periscope loses its connectivity while underwater. The new iPhone7 is rumoured to be water proof, I guess we will find out in September when it is released.

I read some Go Pro's will periscope via an iPhone

Have you done the Periscope test yet. I just favorited you.

enhance

That was from the Back to the Freedom cruise last year. Seems to be your early theme. ;)

Hi John.

I think I saw Bella as your Periscope image. I did a test scope today but I will do one tomorrow on the way to the airport as well. It may get ge around 11 am or so. Total fluke about the Back the Future theme, but it is funny that it worked that way.

So our bags are pretty much packed other than a few incidentals. A few tasks to complete in the morning and then we are make a run to the border, and I sure don't mean Taco Bell.

Don't forget, be ready at your door at 10.[emoji3] We will be in Detroit by 1pm and fly from DTW at 3:20.

3784389b7c2994ff4f3294ad6f7ca237.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

Hi John.

I think I saw Bella as your Periscope image. I did a test scope today but I will do one tomorrow on the way to the airport as well. It may get ge around 11 am or so. Total fluke about the Back the Future theme, but it is funny that it worked that way.

I see a hockey scope, was that the test?