Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Yeah Andrew. Love your periscopes. We also are on the ship with you. Maybe you can start up a periscope at some point early on and say where you are and all of us on the ship with you can come join you and also say Hi to Matt at the blog. Maybe Sabor in his honor?

Also crossing everything to at least be able to get on the ship. I don't care where we go!

Ha. You're making me blush. My face now matches my Maid of the Mist poncho.

That would be a nice color of red for those who don't know it.

Yay!!!!! So happy to sail along with you again!

Wait...do hear that...it's coming from Fort Lauderdale...

**cups hand to ear and leans ever so gently to the east**

ANDREW!

ANDREW!!!

ANDREW!!!!!

[emoji322][emoji3][emoji322][emoji3][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now my face is the same Maid of the Mist Poncho Red. Slightly proud, slightly embarrassed.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Oh yah...I love your reviews. Enjoy your cruise. Thanks for taking us along.

Glad to bring you. Just be ready on Saturday, I only drive by once.:D

Andrew, Enjoy your cruise and good luck with the weather. No one seems to know where the system is going so I hope the Captain gets you into fair winds and sunny skies. I board on September 4th, but I'm only in a Boardwalk balcony. Maybe I'll hit the lottery and get to try a crown loft someday.

I leave it in the hands of the Captain. If he gets our family and my roll callers to sea I know we will be happy.

This is going to be fun. Thanks for sharing. Will help with the 7 long months I have until my next cruise.

If it doesn't help, I might have another live review in November. Actually that might not help either. :p

Count me in on this roll call too!:D:D:D

That's right, we got another roll caller here!

Looking forward to another great read :)

Hope you have a wonderful time and the weather holds up.

I aim to please.

I was wondering when this thread would pop up :)

Say hi to Francesco for us and I hope you got your special delivery today ;)

1 more sleep and it's Friday with the special delivery, and two nights sleep to Fly day.

Who is Francesco?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've never met him, but I heard he is kind of magical.

Yeah Andrew. Love your periscopes. We also are on the ship with you. Maybe you can start up a periscope at some point early on and say where you are and all of us on the ship with you can come join you and also say Hi to Matt at the blog. Maybe Sabor in his honor?

Also crossing everything to at least be able to get on the ship. I don't care where we go!

Not a bad idea at all. I have an idea for scope for Matt. It should be classic, especially if you have seen any of this last few ones. And so long no as we are on boardmI agree, take us basically anywhere.

Edited by A&L_Ont

How do we recognize you Andrew??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to think I look a cross between Zach Efron, Bradley Copper, the young Brad Pitt and Matthew McConaughey. Hey, hey, hey. ;)

In reality though, I will look like the guy who should be wearing this shirt.

bf89c546b05037d2857434679f598e51.jpg

Yay!! Exciting!! Can't wait for your scopes!! Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thank-you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really looking forward to following along and my 1st Periscope adventure. :)

It should be fun. Make sure you have your notification on, that way you will catch me live.

Andrew, your last cruise was my introduction to periscopes. Loved it and I learned so much about the Allure. Looking forward to this next one.

Have a wonderful cruise.

Hopefully I can find more to keep you interested. I will have to rely on the folks around me. I hope they are "interesting".

Now let's get back to the review.

At the end of our last cruise in March, we weren't going to sail again until this November. Well, we finally booked this cruise after I wore Lisa down with constant badgering of how nice it would be to get one more in before the fall. With comments like, "It would be nice to do some flow riding soon" and "don't you want a getaway before Owen returns to school" were almost dropped daily, she says hourly, depending on who you believe. I hoped our drink cup holders/life rings for the pool, which have an underlying theme, would win her over.

0530188dfeec01963c558101efc1c9f0.jpg

Edited by A&L_Ont

When Lisa asked me to stop at the mall a few months ago and get some soap at Bath and Bodyworks I said "no problem sweetie". Being the great husband that I am I was more than happy to help. Since she didn't list the specific foaming ones she wanted, and yes we always get the foaming ones, I picked up a couple of bottles with great suggestive names.

e07e0238a39eb78bffaaf2bf90e8d46c.jpg

5e85303c9b4426ebcf38be94ce14c28c.jpg

When looking for our 12 year anniversary card this July I found the perfect one. You might say I always think of cruising, and there is no problem with that IMHO. I had hoped it would do the trick. Oh, don't forget to turn on the sound.

https://vimeo.com/180254712

And then there is the last resort tactic I used of just stating "let's go on a cruise". She eventually folded like a house of cards. Actually it wasn't that easy, but I was successful. Hopefully your decision won't be as hard to make, as it was for Lisa.

Edited by A&L_Ont

Looking forward to the live review, unfortunately for this one it will be from home and not on board. This will certainly help with the 4 month wait until we sail on Allure just after the holidays.

We are hoping the weather cooperates for you, Lisa and Owen.:)

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Now some of you know I have an addiction, or is it an affliction to flow ride. For those who didn't know, you do now. Well anyhow I got an email from a fellow rider with a link to an eBay item for sale.

I may have convinced Lisa to go on this cruise, but there is no way I'd win her over on this purchase. Now that being said Christmas is 4 months today and Owen could really use a gift like this. [emoji3]

c5bb8a9c8e7ae44f869724c4c2e1c0fe.jpg

Now let's get back to the review.

At the end of our last cruise in March, we weren't going to sail again until this November. Well, we finally booked this cruise after I wore Lisa down with constant badgering of how nice it would be to get one more in before the fall. With comments like, "It would be nice to do some flow riding soon" and "don't you want a getaway before Owen returns to school" were almost dropped daily, she says hourly, depending on who you believe. I hoped our drink cup holders/life rings for the pool, which have an underlying theme, would win her over.

0530188dfeec01963c558101efc1c9f0.jpg

I'll raise you one life ring. Truth be told, the best thing about CC is the friends we make virtually. Looking forward to meeting you and Lisa LIVE in November! until then, I shall enjoy my floats, and live vicariously thru your travels! [emoji4]

image_zpsuvtp2ogx.jpeg

E

Edited by niksmom630

I've never met him, but I heard he is kind of magical.

Not a bad idea at all. I have an idea for scope for Matt. It should be classic, especially if you have seen any of this last few ones. And so long no as we are on boardmI agree, take us basically anywhere.

Ok. Now my curiosity is piqued. I will keep an eye out for the notifications :)

And uhh right. Flow rider is an early Christmas gift for Owen. Uh huh.

Oh wait. Different Matt. The blog Matt ;)

Edited by MattInFLL

Ok. Now my curiosity is piqued. I will keep an eye out for the notifications :)

And uhh right. Flow rider is an early Christmas gift for Owen. Uh huh.

Oh wait. Different Matt. The blog Matt ;)

You bet it is. What 9 year old wouldn't want his own flow rider. Or is that a 44 year old who acts like he's 9 sometimes.;)

The weather looks like it might be getting better as well. I better "knock, knock on wood baby". (70s dance party prep)

Edited by A&L_Ont