Allure - Live August 28th to September 4th - Changes in Latitude Change my Attitude

A&L_Ont

Same here.

I was actually thinking about doing one of these. I have always said "next time". So I guess I will just do the same this time and say "I will do one next time". :)

Looking forward to the cruise. Now if Mother Nature will just allow us to get on the ship and sailing on time!

Let's hope for the best. See you Sunday!

Looking forward to your review!! Best wishes for your best cruise yet!!!

Thank-you very much.

Us too! Crossing fingers and hoping for the best! :cool:

All my fingers and toes are crossed. An if mother nature does us in my arms and eyes will be crossed in anger.:p

Oh, you're Andrew_1720! I watched a scope yesterday by the tornado storm chaser that you recommended. I'm looking forward to your scopes; I'm on Allure in November but I'm not sure I'm brave enough to scope.

Yes, that was crazy tornado action. I try not to share everything but I have followers that live in that area and alerts weren't made until 15 minutes after it touched down. I follow another storm chaser in the states and he will have 1,500 people watching live. I shall not chase, but watch from the safety of my home.

You will know if you are comfortable in scoping by November, but next week you can watch from the comfort of your home.

We are on with you as well, thanks for all your help in various forums answering questions and making suggestions.

Your welcome. The great thing about CC is helping others and having some fun along the way.:)

Andrew, you're killing me. I was so going to do a semi live review, kind of a follow up to my one on Freedom last year. Everything you've done so far almost mirrors my thought pattern. Now it would just look like I'm copying yours. :( Lord knows I can't compete with your style.

Back to the drawing board :o

Great minds think alike. You must have great style.:p I will follow you if you do it. Who know we might just end up in the same port depending on weather. That would be interesting in both our reviews.

Yippee - another Andrew review. Love them.

john - please do your review too. We promise not to accuse you of copying.

I am always so impressed by those of you who do live reviews. I freely admit to being too selfish to do it. So thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Once you go LIVE, you never go back. It's addicting.

Here we go!

You have been a mentor for my reviews I tell ya. Get those Ketchup Chips ready.

Yay, Andrew! Have a wonderful cruise! You know I will be following along, beverage in hand!:)

Really like this new itinerary--hope Mother Nature doesn't mess with you :D

Chris

Until we sail in November here's a virtual Cheers to you.

I am along for the ride Andrew and look forward to reading about it here and seeing it on Periscope

Happy Cruising:)

Hello Emmy. I can't wait to meet you in November as well. I just paid final payment this week, so it is more official. Woo Hoo.

Great minds think alike. You must have great style.:p I will follow you if you do it. Who know we might just end up in the same port depending on weather. That would be interesting in both our reviews.

Did you realize that today is the anniversary of Hurricane Andrew? :eek:

August 25, 1992

Did you realize that today is the anniversary of Hurricane Andrew? :eek:

August 25, 1992

No I didn't. Thank-fully it isn't this Sunday. My regrets to those who lost family, friends, and processions from this and and any other hurricane.

Did you know that Christmas is 4 months today? :eek:

Edited by A&L_Ont

After my March B2B review, I realized that going live for two weeks was a big endeavor. As Bugsy honestly said, it is exhausting. I enjoyed doing it but it was some work. Upon my return home, I did some research and realized one way of making life easier was to hire a writing team. A writing team you ask? Sure, why not. With the political campaigns ramping up right now there is no shortage of "so called" writers that need employment. They say writing is so simple that a monkey can do it. So after a Google search, and a few emails I had a team ready to go. I assembled them earlier this week for a trial. Please click on the video, but turn on your volume first.

[YOUTUBE]ezPzOrcf7QE[/YOUTUBE]

Needless to say the test run didn't go well. You will just have to put up with the "absolute junk" I produce. As for their pay, I promised them all the bananas they could eat while we were away. You know the ones in the Wind Jammer. Yes, the ones in the bowls right next to the ketchup and mayo. I figured I surely could have passed them of as "companion" animals. They easily could have reduced my stress of doing a live review. If a dog riding in a stroller dressed in an outfit can be one, why not half a dozen chimps.

Since they did not produce quality material, I had to give them their pink slips and show them the door. Did they take the news well? No, they reverted to their natural defence mechanism of throwing stuff, and let's just say it wasn't compliments. Those Dam Dirty Apes. Truth be told they drank too much coffee, smoked like chimneys, and swore like longshoremen but in sign language, just like typical script writers. I was also concerned to how they would react to the monkey towel animal on "that" night of the cruise. Poncho1973, I could only guess how their hairy legs at dinner would have put others off their feed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After my March B2B review, I realized that going live for two weeks was a big endeavor. As Bugsy honestly said, it is exhausting. I enjoyed doing it but it was some work. Upon my return home, I did some research and realized one way of making life easier was to hire a writing team. A writing team you ask? Sure, why not. With the political campaigns ramping up right now there is no shortage of "so called" writers that need employment. They say writing is so simple that a monkey can do it. So after a Google search, and a few emails I had a team ready to go. I assembled them earlier this week for a trial. Please click on the video, but turn on your volume first.

[YOUTUBE]ezPzOrcf7QE[/YOUTUBE]

Needless to say the test run didn't go well. You will just have to put up with the "absolute junk" I produce. As for their pay, I promised them all the bananas they could eat while we were away. You know the ones in the Wind Jammer. Yes, the ones in the bowls right next to the ketchup and mayo. I figured I surely could have passed them of as "companion" animals. They easily could have reduced my stress of doing a live review. If a dog riding in a stroller dressed in an outfit can be one, why not half a dozen chimps.

How many classic threads did you just reference? :D

Edited by John&LaLa

laughing-cat.jpg

Following, both you & the storm.

Love the itinerary, if it holds.

I am smack dab in the middle of their little cone. Will make for a wet weekend at the very least.

Try to stay dry.

Looking forward to this review and scopes.

Thanks. I hope they are worth waiting for.

How many classic threads did you just reference? :D

A few. Might be a few more to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yay!!!!! So happy to sail along with you again!

Wait...do hear that...it's coming from Fort Lauderdale...

**cups hand to ear and leans ever so gently to the east**

ANDREW!

ANDREW!!!

ANDREW!!!!!

[emoji322][emoji3][emoji322][emoji3][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Andrew, Enjoy your cruise and good luck with the weather. No one seems to know where the system is going so I hope the Captain gets you into fair winds and sunny skies. I board on September 4th, but I'm only in a Boardwalk balcony. Maybe I'll hit the lottery and get to try a crown loft someday.