So what is a block?

spunks

Blocks are given by the Loyalty Ambassador, starting on the cruise on which you earn your 140th point, and every 70th point thereafter.

Example:

IMGP0173.jpg

Edited by clarea

Blocks are given by the Loyalty Ambassador, starting on the cruise on which you earn your 140th point, and every 70th point thereafter.

Example:

IMGP0173.jpg

Not sure it's the cruise where you receive your 140th point anymore. I reached 140 on my last cruise and didn't get anything - maybe I'll get it on my next cruise?

Not sure it's the cruise where you receive your 140th point anymore. I reached 140 on my last cruise and didn't get anything - maybe I'll get it on my next cruise?

You should have received it on your last cruise. Sometimes they don't calulate the points correctly, which is why I suggest people touch base with the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise if they expect a block.

Call C&A and they will ship you your proper block.

it is on the cruise you reach 140 points but many times you need to remind the loyalty embasador that you will be at that level during the cruise. our names were not on the list the last 2 times we reached the milestone.

you need to contact the C&A department and let them know they missed your block. they will verify your numbers and have the block mailed to you.

We've received two so far, on Anthem and Allure and both times they just showed up in our cabin. We should get our next one on Oasis in Oct 2017 and I expect that's how it'll show up again. Several have posted that they were given it at the top tier event. I've never seen one given at those, just Pinnacles being recognized. I know some have had to ask on the cruise and others have called after the fact and had them mailed to them.

Edited by BND

I received my last block on the Vision at the top tier party in March of this year with a picture of the captain and staff.

My next one should be on the Rhapsody.

If the Rhapsody hadn't replaced the Vision this year, I would have received another Vision block.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

it is on the cruise you reach 140 points but many times you need to remind the loyalty embasador that you will be at that level during the cruise. our names were not on the list the last 2 times we reached the milestone.

you need to contact the C&A department and let them know they missed your block. they will verify your numbers and have the block mailed to you.

We were due a block on a the 1st leg of a B2B cruise we did on the Oasis back in April and we didn't remind anyone of anything. We got back to our cabin one night after dinner on the 1st leg and the block was sitting on our bed. About the 4th or 5th night of the 2nd leg, we came back to our cabin after dinner and there was another one sitting on our bed. Go figure.

Tim