Princess 2018 long cruises

MaudeLou

Hi,

Has anyone received details on 2018 Princess longer cruises from Australia? It was early Sept last year that 2017 itineraries appeared on CC for World cruise, Circle Pacific etc.

Eager to book for 2018 :)

Thanks,

Marg

I will be more interested in those longer cruises when Princess finally moves on the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess. In my opinion they are not suited to long voyages. I have done a 31 night cruise on the Golden Princess and loved it. For me a long cruise will have to be on a Grand class ship.

I have seen past itineraries and they are great and am waiting patiently for Princess to get rid of the Sun class so I can do one.

Nothing showing yet, Marg.

Sea Princess is showing as doing a 35 night cruise to Hawaii and Tahiti in May 2018 but there's nothing else after that.

I'm hanging out for details of the Aug/Sept Hawaii round trip in '18.

Also waiting for the Grand class to do some longer itineraries, more pools, spas, anytime dining and facilities for us.

The Sapphire has bookings logged in for the 2018/2019 season, arriving October 2018, so be interesting to see where it comes from, also random bookings for Emerald......but I think they overlap with Sapphire. Also Golden booked in....Diamond as well.

We have a FCD on the Diamond return to Asia in March 2018, but I will be interested to see which ship and where it will come from in October 2018, rather fly there and cruise home;)

We really need a couple here year round, no problems using OPT during the off season. I think we will end up with Diamond and Sapphire:D

The Sapphire has bookings logged in for the 2018/2019 season, arriving October 2018, so be interesting to see where it comes from, also random bookings for Emerald......but I think they overlap with Sapphire. Also Golden booked in....Diamond as well.

Sapphire is usually based in Singapore, I think. She was docked in fron of us at Laem Chabang in April. Perhaps Majestic will come down to Singapore during the northern winter and Sapphire will come to us.

Sapphire is usually based in Singapore, I think. She was docked in fron of us at Laem Chabang in April. Perhaps Majestic will come down to Singapore during the northern winter and Sapphire will come to us.

Yeah Singapore or chartered in China for half the year, Diamond is doing Singapore this season as we have Golden and Emerald, then next year we have Diamond and Golden.....who knows the following one as Golden, Diamond, Sapphire and Emerald all have bookings here.

Even though the Diamond and Sapphire are sisters, I liked the Sapphire better as the Atrium had International cafe, Alfredo's, and a bar instead of the Sushi place, although I found a little more wear and tear on the Sapphire.

When we were on the Diamond Asia/Alaska they were in mad cleaning frenzy, as apparently staff pride themselves that it gets high star ratings on inspections.....I can't remember the name of the ratings but Diamond wins the Princess fleet.....well that was back in 2013.

Here's one on the Golden Princess. March-April 2018. B2B2B Melbourne or Adelaide or Perth to Singapore; 13n Singapore to Tokyo; 23n Tokyo to Vancouver including Japan and Alaska.

We're on the last leg, which is already heavily booked. Almost 50 nights all up from Melbourne. One flight.

You can download the new cruise atlas. This link was posted on the main Princess board.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pd...as-2016-17.pdf

Here's one on the Golden Princess. March-April 2018. B2B2B Melbourne or Adelaide or Perth to Singapore; 13n Singapore to Tokyo; 23n Tokyo to Vancouver including Japan and Alaska.

We're on the last leg, which is already heavily booked. Almost 50 nights all up from Melbourne. One flight.

You can download the new cruise atlas. This link was posted on the main Princess board.

http://www.princess.com/downloads/pd...as-2016-17.pdf

Thanks for the link:)

We were booked for that Golden cruise, Mel/Singapore, but changed to Diamond Syd/Yokohama for couple of ports we haven't been to.

Have done Beijing to Vancouver and absolutely recommend that crossing......would love to do it again but annual leave and all that:(

Checked my emails and on the 4th Sept last year the web was awash with details and to register your interest for 2017 Winter Season from Australia which was released on 2nd October 2015.

It appears Princess arent ready to release 2018 Winter Season yet .... maybe it's going to be something amazingly different which would be great :)

I will be more interested in those longer cruises when Princess finally moves on the Sun, Dawn and Sea Princess. In my opinion they are not suited to long voyages. I have done a 31 night cruise on the Golden Princess and loved it. For me a long cruise will have to be on a Grand class ship.

I have seen past itineraries and they are great and am waiting patiently for Princess to get rid of the Sun class so I can do one.

Couldn't agree more. The Sun class ships seem congested. Maybe the Golden will be based here eventually?

Longer than the normal 75 day Pacific and shorter than the normal 105 day RTW.:confused:

I realise that but they may be a Pacific circle with added overnight ports or something similar. Or does more of NZ and Australia before getting back.

Edited by MicCanberra

Circle South America is 85???

Circle South America from Sydney and return to Sydney is 84 nights, leaving 8th January, 2017. Brisbane to Brisbane is 89 nights.:D

I think it is great that this itinerary is available from Australia without two international flights. Some people are reluctant or unable to fly.

Looking at http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule the Sea Princess is at due to depart OPT on Tuesday 5 Jun 2018 and returns to the OPT 95 days later on the 8 Sep 2018.

Thanks By The Bay, I didnt think to check Sydney Ports.

95 days for Sea Princess is certainly intriguing (10 days short of this years world cruise but 20 days longer then Circle Pacific) plus Sun Princess has 43 days leaving 25 May and 35 days leaving 7 July :confused:

If we can rely on the Ports info being locked in then it seems like Princess are changing things. Maybe they are going to surprise us with a larger ship coming downunder cause there are plenty of vacant days on the port schedule :)

Marg