All things Going Going Gone (GGG) Sale

TwoTravelin

I am looking to book my first Royal Caribbean cruise. If the cruise I am interested in isn't on that GGG list, is it likely that it will be on sale?

Thanks.

All cruises are technically "on sale" anymore. Royal has adopted the marketing technique of the continuous sale.

Just logged in to look at the GGG sale and it says there is none:eek:

Logged out and checked one of the sailings on the flyer. The 10/14 EN sailing has a JS listed on the flyer for $549. The price on the RCL website WITHOUT logging in for a JS on that sailing is $499.

Just logged in to look at the GGG sale and it says there is none:eek:

Logged out and checked one of the sailings on the flyer. The 10/14 EN sailing has a JS listed on the flyer for $549. The price on the RCL website WITHOUT logging in for a JS on that sailing is $499.

Sounds like they decided to go lower since printing flyer. Great price!

Just called to try & upgrade my inside cabin on Majesty to an SuperiorOV...on the website even without going thru the GGG link it was $10 more than my original price for an inside....rep on the phone told me it would be $110 to upgrade to a cat. H...when I told him what I was seeing he looked some more & said...oh that's the going going gone sale & is for new bookings only...when I questioned WHY the price showed the lower rate on the website he said oh, that price is for everyone...you don't need to be C&A to get the ggg price...so much for early access...needless to say I didn't upgrade...

Just called to try & upgrade my inside cabin on Majesty to an SuperiorOV...on the website even without going thru the GGG link it was $10 more than my original price for an inside....rep on the phone told me it would be $110 to upgrade to a cat. H...when I told him what I was seeing he looked some more & said...oh that's the going going gone sale & is for new bookings only...when I questioned WHY the price showed the lower rate on the website he said oh, that price is for everyone...you don't need to be C&A to get the ggg price...so much for early access...needless to say I didn't upgrade...

Bummer- Can't hurt to try again, especially if the price is published on their website. Good luck

There is something wrong with RCL's idea of early access-

Edited by molly361

Bummer- Can't hurt to try again, especially if the price is published on their website. Good luck

I just did...same result....:( oh well...I'll just keep watching...maybe Sat. the prices will still be down..if not...then an inside for 4nts will be fine...

I revisited the Nov. 20 sail on Allure and the pricing is higher than shown on the link. A C1 balcony is advertised as $949, also same amounts show on screen before the final pricing, however, on the final/detailed pricing and after the 25% discount it averages $1,137 per, before taxes. ???????

The price for my 11/14 Majesty cruise was the same on the website as on the flyer...but they stuck to the "New Bookings" only condition...:(

Weirdly enough my sailing is still outside of final payment - very rare to have a sailing be listed on the GGG flier but outside of final payment, so if needed I can simply cancel and rebook to get the GGG price.:D

The sailings are now showing on the RCL site if you log in to your C and A account. I agree, I have never seen sailings this far out on the weekly sale

I was seeing the sale pricing this morning without even being logged in....which made it especially aggravating....oh well...time to "Let it Go"....:D

Quite a few cruise lines (and Miami hotels) are slashing their prices on Caribbean cruises for the remainder of 2016. Lots of good deals to be had if you can go. Looks like the zika scare and hurricane situation are causing people to cancel their reservations.

While much shorter than last week's flier, the Navigator TA (13 days) is listed on this week's flier at $349 for an inside (X GTY) - or less than most flights to get to Southampton. Even the balcony GTY (X) is only $449. The most expensive thing about that sailing is the port fees/taxes.

Edited by Biker19

While much shorter than last week's flier, the Navigator TA (13 days) is listed on this week's flier at $349 for an inside (X GTY) - or less than most flights to get to Southampton. Even the balcony GTY (X) is only $449. The most expensive thing about that sailing is the port fees/taxes.
I just checked ChoiceAir.com and they have the United nonstop IAD - LHR for $291. This would be really tempting if I wasn't already sailing on the Irrawaddy River at that time.

• 2 weeks later...