All things Going Going Gone (GGG) Sale

TwoTravelin

You're a pretty creative guy

I'll have to be - I just booked Empress for the 11/28 sailing - the fare was, wait for it,...... $166 total for a solo ($219 on RCI web site) not sure how my TA got that kind of price. Even JetBlue can't beat that price to Nassau. Real convenient that the ship is in port 8-5, regular work hours.:D

Biker, who is saving the gov't some money on this trip.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Discounts for TAs inside final payment seem to happen fairly regularly, though not such a steep discount. BTW, I'll assume the ad has a typo and it's not a K cabin but the Z GTY rate for $500.

It is very tempting - airfare from CPH back to FLL is only $450.

Edited by Biker19

Discounts for TAs inside final payment seem to happen fairly regularly, though not such a steep discount. BTW, I'll assume the ad has a typo and it's not a K cabin but the Z GTY rate for $500.

I know, but we weren't ready to become cruise nomads just yet. The last minute cruises in our future will likely be those nearby. Say 5 miles away, maybe. ;)

It is very tempting - airfare from CPH back to FLL is only $450.

We did that one on Vision in 2013, the only difference is that we also stopped in Oslo which was great as we could go to the Kon Tiki and Fram museums:) You're also in Amsterdam at the right time for the Keukenhof Gardens.

http://frammuseum.no/

https://keukenhof.nl/en/

It's an excellent trip, one of our favourites (can't you tell) and a steal at that price.

Was the transatlantic from U.K. with flights back, was the email from Royal, very interested in this.

Sailing out of Southampton. It was an email from an online travel firm based here in the UK and came as a 7 days 'flash sale'. Not looked this morning, but suspect all the cheapest cabins will have just about gone. Price really is ridiculous. Just wish we could do it :mad: