Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

They are not, each Cat of sailing is scheduled different weeks. Anthem is Seasonal/Northeast as that is their sailings not a yr round Caribbean. It's scheduled probable release week of Week of March 27, 2017. http://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2017_2018/17054855_Deployment_OpeningSchedule_Flyer.pdf

Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I didn't know this.

Is it just a touch up dry dock?

We're looking at TA sailings westbound, so Oct/Nov 2018.

Waiting patiently.

unknown but I'm guessing Independence will be similar to Freedom and Liberty's dry dock.

Brilliance will probably be maintenance

When will short 4 / 5 night Caribbean cruises be posted for 2019?

Schedule says week of March 27th.

Also...will probably only be through April 2019. (Deployment for all ships...whenever they are released...are most likely May 2018 through April 2019.)

I just called again checking on Freedom/San Juan for Oct 2018 and was told those itineraries will be available on Monday 3/20. That said, I'll keep calling and checking here on CC :D

Chris

I hope this is correct! I am have been waiting and waiting! They told me about a week ago that it was going to be March 30th. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!:)

I am hoping for a TA after doing a British Isles. Really don't want to do Princess then TA with Royal. Looking to do it all with Royal. Anxious for the full schedule of dates/rates to be released end of March/early April

Last scheduled stop in Dublin for Brilliance in 2018 is August 2. Since she is doing 12 nighters from Amsterdam, if all British Isles cruises include Dublin, it is highly unlikely the last will immediately precede a TA.

I hope this is correct! I am have been waiting and waiting! They told me about a week ago that it was going to be March 30th. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!:)

I checked again; it looks like next week, 3/30 like you said

I just called again checking on Freedom/San Juan for Oct 2018 and was told those itineraries will be available on Monday 3/20. That said, I'll keep calling and checking here on CC :D

Chris

I am hoping Freedom will be in San Juan May 2018 to replace Adventure.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

I am hoping Freedom will be in San Juan May 2018 to replace Adventure.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Forums mobile app

Freedom is indeed replacing Adventure starting in May 2018.

Anyone know release date for Southampton Europe ships as yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This week. Based on previous releases, the itineraries will probably start being loaded into the system on Tuesday night.

WOOHOO! Got my hump JS on Liberty for June 2018! *does happy dance* 💃😁😃

Liberty won't allow me to book one of my four preferred aft cabins as we are only a two.....so it is dead to me

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Liberty won't allow me to book one of my four preferred aft cabins as we are only a two.....so it is dead to me

Corner Aft balconies are now a new category requiring 3 people. Booking & paying for three people and then do a 'no-show' for the 3rd person is the only way around it. In most cases of my mock bookings, it's still cheaper than a JS, but you of course do not get the double points etc. For us, it isn't worth it, so we're sticking with our JS on the hump.

Corner Aft balconies are now a new category requiring 3 people. Booking & paying for three people and then do a 'no-show' for the 3rd person is the only way around it. In most cases of my mock bookings, it's still cheaper than a JS, but you of course do not get the double points etc. For us, it isn't worth it, so we're sticking with our JS on the hump.

Freedom Class has been a problem for a few years now.....they sometimes open up the afts closer to sail date.

Guess I'll just wait for more Vision/Radiance Class ships to be released.

Sometimes even Voyager Class is 2 people friendly

I know. Grrrr. We were in a room two weeks ago in a great location that we booked two weeks before sailing. It was supposed to have 3 in it. Maybe buy the category knowing that close to sail date they open up those unsold 3 person rooms. There were also aft three person rooms open as well.

Hello Everyone,

Firstly, I'm sorry if this has been mentioned, I've looked through the search function but couldn't find anything (unless I didn't look hard enough).

I can't seem to find any cruises departing San Juan in Sept of 2018. Would anyone know why or am I too early? I assumed as the itineraries have been released, this departure port would be included.

Thank you

Dennis