Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I am always happy to read between lines and I appreciate the rules of the board... but any hints about the whereabouts of this site are appreciated... I am familiar with the 'fish' already...

I wanted to know too. Google "available cruise ship cabins" and it becomes very obvious!

Update now that I've looked at it: this may not be it, as I can't find any useful info here.

Maybe someone else can chime in and confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lol!!!! Too true!!! I booked a cruise for November 2018 this morning and it will cause a slight problem with PTO scheduling. I started to email HR, but then I thought they will think I am a nut job worrying about 2018 vacation now!! [emoji23][emoji23]

I know the feeling we have to request special permission from our regional manager to take time off in December I was hoping to book anthem for the 25th Nov for 12 nights so I rang him last week to ask for approval he thought I'd lost my mind asking for next December now [emoji85]

SHHEESH!!! Do these people know nothing of the seriousness of cruise addiction??? Someone needs to educate them. :p

FINALLY! :) :)

Do you know when they will be bookable?

Hopefully today or tomorrow. The last three day when I searched for Freedom 2018 cruises, it just showed zero matching cruises, but just now, it said "Sorry we cannot process this at this time." Hopefully that means they are loading them in the system!!

At least it appears Cruise Cal has had the itineraries correct for quite some time. Glad to see RCI making progress on getting it out.

Dan.

Cruise cal is usually accurate. Unless there is a last minute change or something.

So far RCI has been on time with the deployment this year [emoji16]

Cruise cal is usually accurate. Unless there is a last minute change or something.

So far RCI has been on time with the deployment this year [emoji16]

Except for Freedom out of San Juan... Freedom dates still only go out to Apr 2018. Isn't that considered Seasonal Caribbean?

BTW... thanks for all the great info you have posted in this thread.

I phoned C&A an hour ago but they were not up. I am very impatient so 45 mins later I phoned RC and they were available...

Am so happy...finally all the waiting is over..😆

Nice... I guess I will call again when I get a break in the action.

Thanks to this thread, I just called C&A and was able to book Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan for June, 2018! My bucket list cruise for my 50th birthday next year. Also snagged my first aft cabin - win! :D

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread up to date!