Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thanks to this thread, I just called C&A and was able to book Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan for June, 2018! My bucket list cruise for my 50th birthday next year. Also snagged my first aft cabin - win! :D

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread up to date!

Yes! And I just called and was able to book Freedom for April 2019. Long way off, but I was able to grab the two side-by-side aft Junior Suites on Deck 10. Nice!

Thanks to this thread, I just called C&A and was able to book Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan for June, 2018! My bucket list cruise for my 50th birthday next year. Also snagged my first aft cabin - win! :D

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread up to date!

Which date did you book? I booked 6/23/18...In the Ben & Jerry's Sweet!!!!

Booked Freedom hump cabin. Now trying to decide between that 7 day southern cruise and a 10 day cruise to the southern on the Seranade. Any suggestions?

I would usually prefer the longer cruise.

Booked Freedom hump cabin. Now trying to decide between that 7 day southern cruise and a 10 day cruise to the southern on the Seranade. Any suggestions?

We like longer cruises so the 10 day on the Serenade would be our choice. Plus we prefer the Radiance class ships.

Be sure if you call to book the Freedom, that you verify the itinerary of the cruise date you are booking.

I just called C&A to book a sailing I had been waiting on (ABC and Sint Maarten), and it turns out that Bonaire was dropped and St. Thomas added. It affects the May 26, June 16, July 7 & 28, August 18 and September 8 & 29 sailings. So the PDF flyer which was dated March 3, is not 100% accurate.

Dan.

Be sure if you call to book the Freedom, that you verify the itinerary of the cruise date you are booking.

I just called C&A to book a sailing I had been waiting on (ABC and Sint Maarten), and it turns out that Bonaire was dropped and St. Thomas added. It affects the May 26, June 16, July 7 & 28, August 18 and September 8 & 29 sailings. So the PDF flyer which was dated March 3, is not 100% accurate.

Dan.

Yep, got the same info. Not a fan of St. Thomas so I chose the 6/23 sailing instead. Didn't make me happy, but since I've never been to St. Kitts, St. Lucia or Barbados, it wasn't the end of the world. So I still have to wait for my ABC sailing!!

I have the ABC itinerary booked on Adventure; wondering if I should switch to Freedom? Opinions on the different ships?

You can't go wrong with either. Freedom is a bigger version of Adventure. But there's something about the crew on Adventure. They are amazing, so if I had to pick one, I'd go for Adventure, even though I love Freedom tons too. ABC on Adventure was amazing, simply Amazing.

Cindy

Dan.

good to know Dan. Thanks

FYI ......I think they meant to date the flyer 3/30/17 :rolleyes:

I have the ABC itinerary booked on Adventure; wondering if I should switch to Freedom? Opinions on the different ships?

I'm currently booked on the March 3rd Adventure of the Seas cruise to the ABC's. I called for pricing on the repositioning of Freedom to compare. I'm paying a better price for Adventure at 7 days than I would be on Freedom for one day less. I personally don't think Freedom is worth $140 more for fewer days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Forums mobile app

Help,

i can't see the Freedom sailings on RCCL.. i need for June 2018. Is the only way to book by phone?

Clear your cache and cookies and try this link:

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/cruises?dates_minDate=06%2F01%2F2018&dates_maxDate=06%2F30%2F2018&shipCode_FR=true&currentPage=0&action=update

Prices look good too [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When I booked the Freedom sailing I was interested in, the prices were fair for Junior Suites. However, the deck 10 aft junior suites were listing at $500 more than the side JS due to the new cabin categories. Maybe worth that to some, but not to me. I snagged a center hump deck 9 JS.

Dan.

Spent the last hour and a half on hold with RCCL while they tried to do my booking on the Freedom for March 2019. Seems they could do the reservation but somebody set up my sailing incorrectly so you could not book your dining time. Then they told me that the department who can fix the problem (those wonderful I.T. guys who run their website??) have gone home and cannot fix it til tomorrow, so I have to call back tomorrow since the reservation will not save in the system. Grrrrr....

They said other sailings were ok to book on the Freedom, but somebody goofed setting up the March 10, 2019 sailing. Oh well, guess I have to call back tomorrow. At least I am happy with the prices on this cruise compared to the larger ships.