Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Prices look good too [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Royal not letting 2 passengers booked any of the desired aft corners on Freedom. Mocked booked 3 passengers......no problem getting them.

Freedom is dead to me.....

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Royal not letting 2 passengers booked any of the desired aft corners on Freedom. Mocked booked 3 passengers......no problem getting them.

They allow it for Adventure?

Not pulled but never really opened. She's going into dry dock right before so they maybe working out the kinks before releasing

Pulled back means not released. They were never on the website, but the flyer was out. I sure wish it would reappear with some creative scheduling. Some 9 and 5 nighters. Going to Key West, Labadee. Anything different would be welcome.

Pulled back means not released. They were never on the website, but the flyer was out. I sure wish it would reappear with some creative scheduling. Some 9 and 5 nighters. Going to Key West, Labadee. Anything different would be welcome.

Gotcha.

They allow it for Adventure?

Yes they did....

[emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

That has been the case on some ships / some sailings for a year or so. Some sailings it would let us book "3/4 occ room" with only 2 but some sailings it would not.

9 and 5's might entice me to fly to Galveston to catch a ride with Captain M

I am trying to book a corner aft for 3 and it won't show it (1700 or 1400), only gives me 7708 or 7408. I really don't like the forward facing view of that deck. I prefer deck 10. Do you think if I call them, i can book it?

I am trying to book a corner aft for 3 and it won't show it (1700 or 1400), only gives me 7708 or 7408. I really don't like the forward facing view of that deck. I prefer deck 10. Do you think if I call them, i can book it?

If it's available.....yes

Yes, call them or select 2 cabins needed. Then it allows you make a selection. Then back out of the 2nd cabin.

9 and 5's might entice me to fly to Galveston to catch a ride with Captain M

Heck, I'll be going anyway and see Captain M love that guy, but it sure would be nice to go somewhere else. Heck, I'm excited about Costa Maya!

We have a b2b2b booked in January. 5-5-4 nt

9 nights down south would be Sweet!

5 nights to Key West, Labadee would be nice too.

Heck, I'll be going anyway and see Captain M love that guy, but it sure would be nice to go somewhere else. Heck, I'm excited about Costa Maya!

We have a b2b2b booked in January. 5-5-4 nt

It would be nice to cross the gulf to an eastern Caribbean island

I just called and was able to put 1700 on hold. I just need to pay online now, after I confirm everything. I don't know why RCCL website would not give it to me as an option. I even did a dummy reservation for 4 and it would not show it. It actually would only give me a handful of choices when I know most of the ship is available. Oh well, at least I able to book it.

I was able to book an aft corner on deck ten on Navigator for two.

When I called, I inquired about 1688, was told that it required a 3+ person booking. Looking at it now, it appears to be a 3B, not a 1B as I was told. I didn't have the new codes available as the sail dates were not up on the website yet. So there was definitely some confusion. But all is good. We landed a great hump balcony and very happy.

Similar for Serenade. Itinerary released night of 3/21. Booked Aug '18 Baltic and TA. JS was $8240 for 2 for the TA so we decided to book a balcony and watch the prices. Hump balconies on deck 9.....now 1B cat.....only available for 3/4 people so we could only book cat 2B. Fast forward a few day and for the TA cat 1B now available for anyone to book and the nice center hump cabins are already taken. For Baltic cruise 1B still only for 3/4.

When I called, I inquired about 1688, was told that it required a 3+ person booking. Looking at it now, it appears to be a 3B, not a 1B as I was told. I didn't have the new codes available as the sail dates were not up on the website yet. So there was definitely some confusion. But all is good. We landed a great hump balcony and very happy.

How it is supposed to work for non-suite cabins, is odd numbered cabins (1B, 3B, etc..) are for 3+ berths and even numbered cabins (2B, 4B, etc...) are for double berths. At least that is how the C&A rep explained it today. I think I remember seeing a flyer somewhere that spelled it out like that too.

Apparently calling is currently the way around this. I wonder if all 3+ berths sell out and a bunch are booked by doubles, if RCI will come back and reassign a double to a double cabin to free up a 3+ cabin for someone booking with 3+ folks? Wouldn't surprise me, but I could see it upsetting folks who called to get their cabin of choice.

Dan.