Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

How it is supposed to work for non-suite cabins, is odd numbered cabins (1B, 3B, etc..) are for 3+ berths and even numbered cabins (2B, 4B, etc...) are for double berths. At least that is how the C&A rep explained it today. I think I remember seeing a flyer somewhere that spelled it out like that too.

Apparently calling is currently the way around this. I wonder if all 3+ berths sell out and a bunch are booked by doubles, if RCI will come back and reassign a double to a double cabin to free up a 3+ cabin for someone booking with 3+ folks? Wouldn't surprise me, but I could see it upsetting folks who called to get their cabin of choice.

Dan.

Terrible if that happened & I believe I've read on this forum at one time that this has occurred.

Not pulled but never really opened. She's going into dry dock right before so they maybe working out the kinks before releasing

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I called and the guy said he didn't know why the new dates were not released today. He said to just keep checking....Frustration is setting in. :evilsmile:

Pulled back means not released. They were never on the website, but the flyer was out. I sure wish it would reappear with some creative scheduling. Some 9 and 5 nighters. Going to Key West, Labadee. Anything different would be welcome.

I was unaware that "pulled back" means "not released." IMO, pulled back means that something was released and then "pulled back." :confused:

I was unaware that "pulled back" means "not released." IMO, pulled back means that something was released and then "pulled back." :confused:

Sorry, maybe you are right. I used the term that Next Cruise gave my friend who was trying to book one of Vision's new offerings. Doesn't really matter what the term is, the sailings aren't there.

Nothing. And nobody seems to know why those sailings are not available.

I called again this afternoon. Thought just maybe getting a different person might mean a different answer. No such luck. She said she didn't even know WHERE the VISION would be sailing from in December 2018. If something doesn't show soon, I'll go ahead and book the Liberty. I can always change it if the Vision's new schedule decides to make an appearance later in the season. :cool:

I called again this afternoon. Thought just maybe getting a different person might mean a different answer. No such luck. She said she didn't even know WHERE the VISION would be sailing from in December 2018. If something doesn't show soon, I'll go ahead and book the Liberty. I can always change it if the Vision's new schedule decides to make an appearance later in the season. :cool:

I love Liberty but I just wanted to do some Vision as well. I have three VI cruises booked for this season already. I think we cruised on NV in 2014 together. Were you part of our gang that got super duper cheap rooms in May 2014?

I love Liberty but I just wanted to do some Vision as well. I have three VI cruises booked for this season already. I think we cruised on NV in 2014 together. Were you part of our gang that got super duper cheap rooms in May 2014?

Yes, I was! :D I would love to find another deal like that one! Probably the one and only time I'll ever be in an Owner's Suite.

I have one cruise booked on the Vision for this December. I too wanted to do another one on her! Thinking about a spring cruise. :hearteyes:

Edited by Ladysilver

Yes, I was! :D I would love to find another deal like that one! Probably the one and only time I'll ever be in an Owner's Suite.

I have one cruise booked on the Vision for this December. I too wanted to do another one on her! Thinking about a spring cruise. :hearteyes:

How much was an owner's suite? I bet you remember. A GS was 606 pp and D2 balcony was 456. Lol. THEN subtract C and A discount. Those were the daaaaays!

How much was an owner's suite? I bet you remember. A GS was 606 pp and D2 balcony was 456. Lol. THEN subtract C and A discount. Those were the daaaaays!

I remember! We paid $3,108 for the 3 adults, including insurance! :D

Rhapsody corner aft JS are $200 more on 7 night Venice sailings

They have both categories (J3 & J4) on the Rhapsody aft. The corners and the exact center are $200 more than the others. This is on my May 2018 TA.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk