Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

I booked our first aft cabin on Adventure this morning for Oct 2018. Now all the Oct 2018 AOS sailings are showing "sold out". I sure hope that's a fluke!

Been on Royal site all day, they seem to be doing some maintenance so shows multiple cruises sold out, they come back available after...

Super excited as I have booked all my cruises for 2018 now! And two inaugurals to boot (one on RCCL and one on X).

March 2018 - a short cruise on Brilliance for my birthday

April 2018 - Symphony Inaugural!!!!!

Sept 2018 - Oasis

Nov 2018 - Anthem

Dec 2018 - Celebrity Edge Inaugural (got one of those over the top Infinite balcony rooms).

Now only one more cruise to watch for and that is Hawaii in the Spring of 2019. Dang, I sure do have a lot of money tied up in cruise deposits - eeeekkkkk!

Super excited as I have booked all my cruises for 2018 now! And two inaugurals to boot (one on RCCL and one on X).

March 2018 - a short cruise on Brilliance for my birthday

April 2018 - Symphony Inaugural!!!!!

Sept 2018 - Oasis

Nov 2018 - Anthem

Dec 2018 - Celebrity Edge Inaugural (got one of those over the top Infinite balcony rooms).

Now only one more cruise to watch for and that is Hawaii in the Spring of 2019. Dang, I sure do have a lot of money tied up in cruise deposits - eeeekkkkk!

Congrats! Good to be done this early huh? Me too, got 8 cruises scheduled. Even got a B2B2B2B in same AFT cabin when Serenade was released yesterday afternoon! Years past I've had to stay up late at nite and one yr they didnt release all cruises til in May. Now relax...

Congrats! Good to be done this early huh? Me too, got 8 cruises scheduled. Years past I've had to stay up late at nite and one yr they didnt release all cruises til in May. Now relax...

Yeah, it is great to be done. Not to mention most of these, if not all, are at the best price they ever will be.

Now only if my coworkers understood! They cannot believe I have already scheduled all my vacation for 2017, little do they know I have it all scheduled for 2018 as well :cool:.

Yeah, it is great to be done. Not to mention most of these, if not all, are at the best price they ever will be.

Now only if my coworkers understood! They cannot believe I have already scheduled all my vacation for 2017, little do they know I have it all scheduled for 2018 as well :cool:.

I'm booked through April 2019!! I have issues...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Out less than a week, and the itinerary for the Serenade TA next year has already changed. Greenland has been added and couple of other ports taken away. Personally, I'm happy with it. Have always wanted to go to Greenland.

Out less than a week, and the itinerary for the Serenade TA next year has already changed. Greenland has been added and couple of other ports taken away. Personally, I'm happy with it. Have always wanted to go to Greenland.

I am thrilled with the changes. Makes me all the more excited for this one.

Some people don't understand, their loss :D

Lol!!!! Too true!!! I booked a cruise for November 2018 this morning and it will cause a slight problem with PTO scheduling. I started to email HR, but then I thought they will think I am a nut job worrying about 2018 vacation now!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lol!!!! Too true!!! I booked a cruise for November 2018 this morning and it will cause a slight problem with PTO scheduling. I started to email HR, but then I thought they will think I am a nut job worrying about 2018 vacation now!! [emoji23][emoji23]

I know the feeling we have to request special permission from our regional manager to take time off in December I was hoping to book anthem for the 25th Nov for 12 nights so I rang him last week to ask for approval he thought I'd lost my mind asking for next December now [emoji85]

When I go to look at the Serenade Iceland TA it shows it's sold out.

How did you learn of the itinerary change ?

Can you post it?

Lot of Royal sailings at one point today showed SOLD OUT but were not, most of site is back to normal now...

I know the feeling we have to request special permission from our regional manager to take time off in December I was hoping to book anthem for the 25th Nov for 12 nights so I rang him last week to ask for approval he thought I'd lost my mind asking for next December now [emoji85]

He doesn't realize how many of us crazies there are!!! [emoji4]

I'd like to thank everyone on here and OP for all the helpful comments, musings, and head's ups!! Very helpful to get my plans made!

When I go to look at the Serenade Iceland TA it shows it's sold out.

How did you learn of the itinerary change ?

Can you post it?

The website is messed up...from my reservation

26-Aug Copenhagen, Denmark 5:00 PM

27-AugSkagen, Denmark 7:00 AM 4:00 PM Docked

28-Aug Bergen, Norway 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked

29-Aug Lerwick Shetland Scotland 8:00 AM 5:00 PM Tendered

30-Aug Cruising

31-AugAkuyreri, Iceland 8:00AM 5:00 PM Docked

01-Sep Reykjavik, Iceland 2:00 PM Docked

02-SepReykjavik, Iceland 5:00 PM Docked

03-Sep Cruising

04-Sep Cruising

05-Sep Qaqortaq, Greenland 9:00 AM 8:00 PM Tendered

06-Sep Cruising

07-SepCruising

08-Sep Sydney, Nova Scotia 9:00 AM 6:00 PM Docked

09-Sep Halifax, Nova Scotia 10:00 AM 7:00 PM Docked

10-Sep Cruising

11-SepBoston, Massachusetts 6:00 AM

I've done the Iceland TA before as well as the Norwegian fjords, and although I like the addition of Greenland - I don't like the dropping of the other Iceland port and they really shortened Reykjavik - excursions to the Golden Circle are long excursions.

The hours there are now too short.

Losing Oslo and Stavenger is also not making me happy.

Everything I booked it for was taken away. TA cruises used to go to Greenland, but weather conditions usually resulted in the port being bypassed and a sea day added - so Greenland was eventually dropped - although I always wanted to go there.

I hope this isn't true.

Thank you very much for posting it.

I've done the Iceland TA before as well as the Norwegian fjords, and although I like the addition of Greenland - I don't like the dropping of the other Iceland port and they really shortened Reykjavik - excursions to the Golden Circle are long excursions.

The hours there are now too short.

Losing Oslo and Stavenger is also not making me happy.

Everything I booked it for was taken away. TA cruises used to go to Greenland, but weather conditions usually resulted in the port being bypassed and a sea day added - so Greenland was eventually dropped - although I always wanted to go there.

I hope this isn't true.

Thank you very much for posting it.

Agree

I noticed that too. When I type in a room number it says deck plan is not available. I hope they'll fix it soon, that site is awesome to check free rooms.

I am always happy to read between lines and I appreciate the rules of the board... but any hints about the whereabouts of this site are appreciated... I am familiar with the 'fish' already...

EDIT: I'm a dunce -- I found it a minute later after I Googled and re-read internetwhiz's post again. Thanks!!

Edited by londongal796