New Celebrity offer from American Express!

cadburysmom

From what I have heard, this offer is not available on the Platinum cards. Sorry :(

For other posters, I have read that many have seen this offer on their Delta SkyMiles card. It is a random sample of people that are chosen to receive the offer, though. I called once a long time ago and asked how recipients were chosen....he told me that it was those that used their cards a lot for payments to that specific cruiseline. He looked up my history and was surprised I didn't get that offer on Princess because I used that card a LOT. From then on, I have gotten all the cruiseline offers ... but like I said, not until I requested it, though. Also, from what I have read, they don't let you request that these be added any longer. But... this is the way I look at it ... doesn't hurt to call and ask why your account may have been overlooked. We cruise a lot and in the last year, I have been able to save almost $800 ... and we only have one Amex card. Some with more than one account must be really raking it in.

My husband and I each got it on our Platinum cards!

(And now we each got the same offer for Princess, also on the Platinum cards)

How did you get it multiple times ($800) when it's only offered in the fall?

Ps. Not valid for Canadians :(

You're not alone.

We Europeans (or at least Belgians as I don't know for sure about the other countries) never get promotions such as these.

I know the company is called "American" Express, but it sure would be great to extend these offers to other countries as well.:mad:

You're not alone.

We Europeans (or at least Belgians as I don't know for sure about the other countries) never get promotions such as these.

I know the company is called "American" Express, but it sure would be great to extend these offers to other countries as well.:mad:

It's not your country! Husband and I have 3 different AMEX cards. Not on any! We did get Oceania,carnival , Seabourne,Cunard, Princess, Holland America. Of course we have 2 cruises booked on Celebrity. :(

My husband and I each got it on our Platinum cards!

(And now we each got the same offer for Princess, also on the Platinum cards)

How did you get it multiple times ($800) when it's only offered in the fall?

Good to know that. I have friends with platinum cards but told them it may not be available. I will definitely tell them to check.

I have seen offers for all different cruiselines and have actually seen them about every few months....but for all different lines. Since we travel on several different cruiselines and have even been able to add these offers on all our cruises, sometimes more than once for the same cruise. Plus, I got a couple for $200 each ... and I am smiling!!