ms Maasdam & ms Volendam visit Juneau, AK - September 16, 2016

Copper10-8

Two dam ships in Juneau, AK on Fri, September 16, 2016; The second of the "S" class ships, ms Maasdam, is scheduled to arrive at 0800 local and berth at the Alaska Steamship (AS) dock; she departs at 2200/10:00 pm local.

The second of the "R" class ships, ms Volendam, is scheduled to arrive at 1300/1:00 pm and go alongside at the Juneau Cruise Terminal (CT) dock, She is also scheduled to depart at 2200/10:00 pm local.

The action can be seen, and heard, at:

http://juneauharborwebcam.com/

There are no other cruise ships in port, making today a 100% HAL affair

Roughly one week and two single days to go in the 2016 Juneau season before the "fleet" heads south and west

Boytjie/Peter will handle those nine days since yours truly is back to sea/work on a dam ship, Zuiderdam more specifically ;) Have a great Fall

Safe travels Copper. Just a note for webcam fans but the Crystal Serenity is approaching Verizzano Bridge on the final leg of the cruise from Seward. I expect the coverage on both the NY cameras will be a unique event.

Roy

Safe travels Copper. Just a note for webcam fans but the Crystal Serenity is approaching Verizzano Bridge on the final leg of the cruise from Seward. I expect the coverage on both the NY cameras will be a unique event. Roy

I hope you've enjoyed your cruise. The Weather channel [mostly] and a few national news nights have reported on your trip.

To my fellow addicts - I won't make the Maasdam this am, Volendam is a possibility - depending on when she arrives. Volleyball all day today - Volendam during the mid-day break?? - hopefully.