Nat'l Plan a Cruise Month Promo?

cheeto

Thanks! I don't see it on the Canadian site. Where is it listed on the US site? Down at the bottom under Offers & Promotions?

It comes up in the main section (near the top), along with Explore4 - its a combined promotion and a very good one IMO.

Dave

I just got the email:

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

ONBOARD SPENDING MONEY

For a limited time, we're offering up to $400 Onboard Spending Money — in addition to valuable Explore4 offers! Celebrate Plan a Cruise Month with Onboard Spending Money on select staterooms and all four offers below when you book select January 2017 – April 2018 cruises.

1 SIGNATURE BEVERAGE PACKAGE (valued at US$1,400 per stateroom)

2 PINNACLE GRILL DINNER

3 REDUCED FARES FOR FRIENDS & KIDS

4 50% REDUCED DEPOSIT

+ UP TO $400 ONBOARD SPENDING MONEY PER STATEROOM — AVAILABLE OCTOBER ONLY!

THERE'S MORE: Suite Guests receive an additional US$200 INTERNET CREDIT and PREPAID GRATUITIES (hotel service charges)!*

Although I received the email and our cruise was one listed in July 2017, did a dummy booking on the HAL site and had my TA get prices not OBC was offered. There was before the "cruise month" promotion was announced.

Seems something isn't quite right. My TA is phoning HAL back as the HAL site clearly stated $50 for OV and $200 for suite.

Went to look - can't rebook as our cruise price has risen too much but...

the $400 OBC only applies to suites ($200 pp)

Verandahs get $200 ($100 pp)

Ocean View, Lanai get $150 ($75 pp)

I wonder if HAL will allow the addition OBC provided by the National Cruise Month Promo if you do not want or have the Explore 4 on a rebooking?

Yes, they do. It's a separate promotion that is combinable with the Advantage Fare promotion (that I had on a current booking). However, it is not combinable with the Welcome Home OBC promo. I lost that but gained $25 per person with the National Plan A Cruise Month promo. Just did this this morning with my PCC. So, check with your TA or PCC and see if it's beneficial for you, given your circumstances.

Went to look - can't rebook as our cruise price has risen too much but...

the $400 OBC only applies to suites ($200 pp)

Verandahs get $200 ($100 pp)

Ocean View, Lanai get $150 ($75 pp)

And that's for a cruise of 15 days or more. It's 150/75/50 pp for 10-14. It's 100/50/25pp for OV and lanai.

This promo has a LOT of fine print!!

And that's for a cruise of 15 days or more. It's 150/75/50 pp for 10-14. It's 100/50/25pp for OV and lanai.

This promo has a LOT of fine print!!

Thanks:). I did forget to say that was for 15 days or more.

Yikes! Appreciate you providing the additional details.

Yes, they do. It's a separate promotion that is combinable with the Advantage Fare promotion (that I had on a current booking). However, it is not combinable with the Welcome Home OBC promo. I lost that but gained $25 per person with the National Plan A Cruise Month promo. Just did this this morning with my PCC. So, check with your TA or PCC and see if it's beneficial for you, given your circumstances.

Was able to get the OBC! Very nice $400 surprise

I checked with my TA this morning, and the price he had given me for a VB on a 2/16 cruise, 7 days, was much better than the new offer on HAL.... Unless I was a booze guzzler, in which case it would behoove me to get it. [emoji4][emoji481][emoji482][emoji484][emoji483][emoji485][emoji898]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I wonder if HAL will allow the addition OBC provided by the National Cruise Month Promo if you do not want or have the Explore 4 on a rebooking?

Yes you can. I just got a quote for my cruise with and without Explore4, but in either case I get the $400 in OBC from National Cruise Month. Sweet deal!

I'm very aware of "break points" because I have a knack for booking cruises one day short of the next "tier" for goodies. :rolleyes:

We are in the same boat - so to speak;). Maybe we should form a club - LOL :)

I just called to see if we qualify for the OBC for the Plan a Cruise special. My husband and I are taking our four teenagers with us so it is an expensive vacation. I was quite excited that we might be able to get some OBC!! I was told that we do not qualify because we are booked with a Mariner special. I thought we had just chosen to skip the explore 4 promotion. Has anyone else been told they do not qualify for this new promotion due to mariner pricing? I just want to make sure what I was told is accurate....I would hate to miss out on credit if we actually qualified for it.

I just called to see if we qualify for the OBC for the Plan a Cruise special. My husband and I are taking our four teenagers with us so it is an expensive vacation. I was quite excited that we might be able to get some OBC!! I was told that we do not qualify because we are booked with a Mariner special. I thought we had just chosen to skip the explore 4 promotion. Has anyone else been told they do not qualify for this new promotion due to mariner pricing? I just want to make sure what I was told is accurate....I would hate to miss out on credit if we actually qualified for it.

I was told that it was only for new bookings, but I would think it should work with Mariner pricing. I would try another TA or HAL directly and see what you can get.

I was told that it was only for new bookings, but I would think it should work with Mariner pricing. I would try another TA or HAL directly and see what you can get.

Thanks for your suggestion. We are booked directly with Hal. Maybe I will call again just to double check!