Concierge Class Embarcation Luncheon

ptrpanpens

Yes,did the lunch in July. Very nice. We had options of starter, entree and dessert .sat by the window and had are relaxing lunch. Then our cabin was ready. Great way to start a cruise. Lunch was from 12:00 to 1:30

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes,did the lunch in July. Very nice. We had options of starter, entree and dessert .sat by the window and had are relaxing lunch. Then our cabin was ready. Great way to start a cruise. Lunch was from 12:00 to 1:30

Please tell me there were choices other than lamb :eek:....like a vegetable soup and salad....

Did they change the times? It is listed at 11:30 - 1 on Celebrity's brochure.

I am assuming you can arrive by 1 and still get seated. Or do you have to finish by 1?

In reality it is just a relaxing, low key MDR lunch. By restricting access there isn't the hustle and bustle normally associated with a MDR lunch. Menu could be anything depending upon what the appropriate people decide at the time. Its just a little something extra for CC passengers. Generally a bottle of average bubbles and a few less than average canapés is all that separates CC from the great unwashed on S class ships anyway.

We truly enjoyed the embarkation lunch on the Connie in April. If I remember correctly, there were a couple of starters, 3 entrée choices & dessert plus ice-cream choices.

It was nice to sit down & leisurely enjoy the meal while others were boarding.

Edited by Von & John

I recently had it on Solstice and we thoroughly enjoyed it. There was limited choices and I'm usually not a lamb eater, but I had it for this occasion. It was great. I don't remember the other option.

We are booked in CC but will be sailing with another couple that are in a suite. Is the lunch for CC and above? Or do the suite folks have their own lunch in Luminae? I didn't think they did lunch in that venue. For that matter, what about Aqua Class?

We are booked in CC but will be sailing with another couple that are in a suite. Is the lunch for CC and above? Or do the suite folks have their own lunch in Luminae? I didn't think they did lunch in that venue. For that matter, what about Aqua Class?

The lunch in the MDR is only for CC. Sky Suite and above dine in Luminae for lunch. Aqua Class out of luck.

Yes there are other choices.:) I had chicken entree and my sister had a salad plus we both had dessert.

Thank you Azulann.....that was really bothering me because I really don't want to do the buffet again, last cruise was disaster walking around with plate of food, drink and trying to find a table, and I'm afraid I just could not put lamb in my mouth! Salad and dessert sounds perfect to me!! :D Hope they still have that glorious chocolate mousse cake.

Someone posted the menu last April or May. We were going to go but the limited options did not look appealing. We went to the pool area and had cold, unappetizing BBQ food. I think we were just too early for them to get completely set-up and running for the day, but this is another option if you want to avoid the crowds.

On Summit earlier this month remember one of the apps was butternut squash soup. Entrees were grilled trout, a lamb dish and I believe a salad. Would have preferred chicken or beef, but had the trout which was very good.

There's only one other food besides lamb that I will not put in my mouth....and that's fish!!! Salad will be fine. :D

Someone posted the menu last April or May. We were going to go but the limited options did not look appealing. We went to the pool area and had cold, unappetizing BBQ food. I think we were just too early for them to get completely set-up and running for the day, but this is another option if you want to avoid the crowds.

I would rather have cold, unappetizing BBQ than lamb or fish!!! :D