Concierge vs Aqua Class

NHCRUISIN

I'd agree with most posters. I don't see any benefits in Concierge, but the Blu restaurant and Persian gardens are worth it.

It's a small amount but when they were offering discounts for speciality restaurants (30%) they offered us %40 as we we AQ

I'd agree with most posters. I don't see any benefits in Concierge, but the Blu restaurant and Persian gardens are worth it.

It's a small amount but when they were offering discounts for speciality restaurants (30%) they offered us %40 as we we AQ

Next time they offer you 40%, hold out and ask if they'll give you a buy one get one free. We did when we were in AQ. I told him they offered us that on our previous cruise and we would do it if he would give us that deal . He said, I can give you 50% off. I did it with the guy just outside the restaurant.

Edited by ChucktownSteve

Put me down as an AQ fan. Love Blu for both breakfast and dinner. I don't see the advantage of Concierge. Same cabin, slightly different furnishings, early embarkation, lunch the first day and that's about it. Extra points as well. AQ offers much more.