Up to 30% off beverage package on sale

A little surprised that every ship has a different price.?? My vacation planner offers a "limited time special" which is $4 more today than it was yesterday??:eek:

That's the Royal way!:rolleyes:

I plan to just buy the Evian Water package.

How many bottles is in that package?

It should say it on the order page, but it is 12 one-liter bottles. Delivered in a case to your stateroom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had purchased the drink package at a 20% discount for our upcoming January cruise. Just got the email for "up to 30% off" so I went to Royal Caribbean's website and this weekend only it's 25% off for the new deluxe package and 30% off the non-alcoholic package. I canceled our previous drink packages and then re-purchased them at the 25% off rate ($41/day). Saves the two of us about $75. I'll take it, thanks!

On a related note, it did take a few minutes after I canceled the original packages to rebook them. The site said the account was undergoing maintenance, so be patient. Otherwise, there's a phone number to call if you experience difficulty.

... On a related note, it did take a few minutes after I canceled the original packages to rebook them. The site said the account was undergoing maintenance, so be patient. Otherwise, there's a phone number to call if you experience difficulty.

Could be the normal Saturday night IT maintenance window.

We are on Harmony in December. I had two premium packages I already paid for previously. I called RCI today and paid $16 more (total) for the upgrade for all drinks package. I originally bought the premium with the 20% off. Now the upgrade today for $16 for the two of us. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are on Harmony in December. I had two premium packages I already paid for previously. I called RCI today and paid $16 more (total) for the upgrade for all drinks package. I originally bought the premium with the 20% off. Now the upgrade today for $16 for the two of us. Looking forward to it.

E

I thought that the "premium" was automatically upgraded to "deluxe" with no extra charge.

Confusing....

I share the collective confusion on how Royal arrives at their discounted pricing. But here is my history with a Premium Package that became a Deluxe Package on a 10 day Serenade run in February, 2017. All prices CAD.

Original price May 25: $758.10

Repriced May 25: $752.40 saving $5.70

20% Sale July 21: $674.96 saving another $77.44

30% Sale October 8: $596.37 saving another $78.59

Overall savings to date: $161.73

In any event certainly worth the time to keep track of the pricing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well I can see no discount in my Cruise Planner.

Maybe its because we are in Australia, or maybe because the cruise is next month - either way we miss out.

Unless I am looking in the wrong place I can't see any discount.:confused:

I've just checked my cruise planner for a sailing on 11 Dec from Sydney - although there is no discount banner the price is showing as AUD 27.72 including gratuities which is definitely a 30% discount on the AUD40 per day when I checked a couple of weeks ago.

I've now booked 2 refreshment packages saving me $280

Many thanks to the OP

I looked at the Deluxe Pkg description and it says near the end that you get 40% off a bottle of wine if under $100 and 20% if it is over $100. I know or maybe I think they do not have the wine pkg anymore so would I have to buy the Deluxe to be able to buy that bottle of wine with the discount?

Anyone who is Diamond or above with the lounges open for a while and the 3 drinks on your sea pass is it worth buying the pkg? I am not apposed to buying a drink before or after hours of the Diamond or above bennie, but I guess I just need to hear from some of you. Thanks

We still get it at times.We like sparkling water and specialty coffee, and we drink mostly wine. The wine in the lounges isn't to our liking (understatement), so we end up paying for drinks one way or another.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you just got ripped off. I think they are upgrading everyone's beverage packages once onboard for free.

Edited to say: Meaning everyone who had purchased beverage packages that no longer exist. So people who bought premium packages (like you) were automatically given the new deluxe package for free once they boarded the ship. If that is still the case, you just spent $32 for nothing and the person on the phone should have known that. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by ColoradoGurl

With dynamic pricing there could be differences between ships and times of the year. Like doing anything with the cabin booking, when you touch the beverage package booking, the current price may get applied to it. If you already have premium, don't touch the booking.

I am on a upcoming 8 night Oasis cruise and the 72 hr discount says the beverage package is $43 per day which should be $344 for the for 8 nights. But when I go to add, the price comes to $405. So is there tax added or what am I missing in the math?

I am on a upcoming 8 night Oasis cruise and the 72 hr discount says the beverage package is $43 per day which should be $344 for the for 8 nights. But when I go to add, the price comes to $405. So is there tax added or what am I missing in the math?

18% gratuity added.

I'm confused. Is the 30% off related to being Diamond? Is it for 7 nights only? Do you need a code from an email?

When I log on I see the same 20% off I've seen for awhile (and decided not to buy b/c of Diamond vouchers) for Deluxe at 46/day.

It's a 5 night cruise and the Orange and pink countdown shows "up to 30% off select packages".

I guess I get it, "up to 30% off", so I get replenish/refreshment (which I thought weren't even offering anymore) at 30% off and deluxe would be 20%, others get more on longer sailings. I decided to do the refreshment mainly since bottled water not technically allowed onboard anymore.

We are on E ots on 29 th november 2016 in my planer i get AU $597:80 for a 9 night that is AU$ 66:422222222 per dau:eek:We also LOST a Port of call Lifou :( They are giving us obc of $50 pp ($100 per cabin ) as goodwill:rolleyes: BUT NO REFUND of port Taxes and Fees :mad:

I'm pretty sure you just got ripped off. I think they are upgrading everyone's beverage packages once onboard for free.

Edited to say: Meaning everyone who had purchased beverage packages that no longer exist. So people who bought premium packages (like you) were automatically given the new deluxe package for free once they boarded the ship. If that is still the case, you just spent $32 for nothing and the person on the phone should have known that. [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

'

Maybe I'm confused. What was the package that was 2nd highest up? It had everything, minus the speciality coffees, juices, high end alcohol, and other things? I thought this package was premium. No? A while ago, I paid for this packages (2nd most expensive one). When I called yesterday, he told me that they honor the one I ordered, despite it not being available to newer buyers. I was led to believe that I would still get what I paid for (all liquor minus top shelf liquor, speciality coffees, juices...). The guy at RCI told me if I paid $8 more per person ($16 total), I would have the new upgraded package of everything. The bigger hassle is that I had to 'return' the package and get $700 (approximately) credit on one credit card and then I repurchased it on another credit card for $16 more. If they 'got' me, I don't even know if $16 is worth fussing over. But I am curious if I was told something different than what you were told.

'

Maybe I'm confused. What was the package that was 2nd highest up? It had everything, minus the speciality coffees, juices, high end alcohol, and other things? I thought this package was premium. No? A while ago, I paid for this packages (2nd most expensive one). When I called yesterday, he told me that they honor the one I ordered, despite it not being available to newer buyers. I was led to believe that I would still get what I paid for (all liquor minus top shelf liquor, speciality coffees, juices...). The guy at RCI told me if I paid $8 more per person ($16 total), I would have the new upgraded package of everything. The bigger hassle is that I had to 'return' the package and get $700 (approximately) credit on one credit card and then I repurchased it on another credit card for $16 more. If they 'got' me, I don't even know if $16 is worth fussing over. But I am curious if I was told something different than what you were told.

Royal has told folks with the old Premium package that they would automatically get the new Deluxe package onboard, with no extra charges.