Up to 30% off beverage package on sale

Our cruise departs on Oct 23rd and had previously purchased deluxe drink package for 2 at 20% off ($44 per person/day). I have been following this thread and last night received an email offering 30% off.

I checked my cruise planner and it was $41 per person/day. So I cancelled original deal and bought this one saving $50. I did call and inquired how long it takes for credit to appear and was told 3-5 days for the cancellation.

I do have a question maybe someone can assist with. I have a BOGO for 2 night speciality dining on my cruise planner for $30 per adult. When I book for all of us (2 adults/2 kids age 6 and 12) it charges full price for the kids. It says kids are at a discounted rate but doesn't reflect this when added to cart. Any insight? Thx

Our cruise departs on Oct 23rd and had previously purchased deluxe drink package for 2 at 20% off ($44 per person/day). I have been following this thread and last night received an email offering 30% off.

I checked my cruise planner and it was $41 per person/day. So I cancelled original deal and bought this one saving $50. I did call and inquired how long it takes for credit to appear and was told 3-5 days for the cancellation.

I do have a question maybe someone can assist with. I have a BOGO for 2 night speciality dining on my cruise planner for $30 per adult. When I book for all of us (2 adults/2 kids age 6 and 12) it charges full price for the kids. It says kids are at a discounted rate but doesn't reflect this when added to cart. Any insight? Thx

The website can't deal with kid's rates, how surprising:rolleyes:, you have to just book them and get credited the difference on the ship.

The website can't deal with kid's rates, how surprising:rolleyes:, you have to just book them and get credited the difference on the ship.

Thanks for the insight. Could the opposite be done and just book 2 adults and once on board add the kids at the restaurant? Not sure what the actual kid prices are, last I saw it was around $10 per.

Thanks for the insight. Could the opposite be done and just book 2 adults and once on board add the kids at the restaurant? Not sure what the actual kid prices are, last I saw it was around $10 per.

Yes, as long as they eat off the children's menu, it's $10. There have been some exceptions though.

Have a great cruise :)

Yes, but you would risk them not having a larger table to accommodate your party. There shouldn't be a problem since you are only going from 2 to 4 people but you never know. It is really up to you, for the small money we are talking, I would book everyone now, but it is your wallet, not mine.;):p

I dont understand how they do their math. I am sailing next August and just got the email about it being discounted. It says $48 per day. But 20% off of $55/day is $44, not $48. We have a large group going, you'd think they'd offer something if we get a certain amount of people to book, like a slightly better rate. But the least they could do is get the math right since they are advertising a 20% off rate. I'm also trying to decide if i should wait it out or book now since we have almost a year.

I cannot remember where I saw it but apparently the XX% off price is said percentage off the "purchased on board" price. I've given up trying to actually understand the pricing and just look at what they are offering versus what I paid. If it's lower I'm going for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for this post! I sail on Adventure in 35 days. I already purchased the Premium Beverage Package before they discontinued it, but I was able to cancel that one and book the discounted Deluxe Package. You just saved me $63.

Sure, $63 isn't a LOT of money, but every little bit helps!

I think I've mentioned this already, but aren't all of you people who are upgrading from premium to deluxe wasting your money, as Royal said they would upgrade you for free????

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I've mentioned this already, but aren't all of you people who are upgrading from premium to deluxe wasting your money, as Royal said they would upgrade you for free????

The sale price of the deluxe package is less than the price I had paid for premium. So, I didn't upgrade. I cancelled my premium and booked the deluxe at the new price of $38 per person per day. I just checked the prices again and the sale is over. Now, the same package would cost me $44. So, that's why I am grateful for threads like this one.

The sale price of the deluxe package is less than the price I had paid for premium. So, I didn't upgrade. I cancelled my premium and booked the deluxe at the new price of $38 per person per day. I just checked the prices again and the sale is over. Now, the same package would cost me $44. So, that's why I am grateful for threads like this one.

I was about to say the same thing. 30% off the Deluxe Package was less than the Premium price, even with 20% off the Premium. I made a great deal cancelling the Ultimate (20% off) and getting the Deluxe at 30% off. And it was my friends at CC who alerted me.

Oooohh ok, that makes sense. Very cool! I like getting a good deal :) It's weird that Royal sent some of us emails about it and other people didn't get them. I got an email for once, and it was specific that my sailing had beverage packages on sale, rather than a generic email about a potential sale. Sounds like some people whose sailing had packages on sale didn't get the email at all, while others whose packages weren't on sale did get the email. Typical Royal.

Edited by ColoradoGurl

• 11 months later...

I'm going on the royal allure and wondering if there is a discount for the ultimate booze package if you pre book it. I'm hearing it ranges 20-30% and not sure where I get this , first time on royal. Anyone please help thanks

If you are already booked login into your cruise go to cruise planner select Beverages and see what kind of sale they offer right now it varies on different sailing's. You can purchase your package right there I have not seen it any lower than $44 but I've heard some have booked it $38.00 you can purchase it and if you find out later on price dropped you can always cancel get a refund and rebooked it at the lower price.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm going on the royal allure and wondering if there is a discount for the ultimate booze package if you pre book it. I'm hearing it ranges 20-30% and not sure where I get this , first time on royal. Anyone please help thanks

You didn't mention when your cruise is. If it's a good deal of time before departure just keeping checking the RC site. Same goes for your fare and excursions if there's a reduction or sale then you can either buy then or adjust then. Happy cruising:cool: