Football games while on board

While we are experienced cruisers, this is our first on Royal Caribbean.

As you can see from my handle, I am a big time NY Giants football fan. We are on the Grandeur, Dec 10-22. There will be 2 Sundays when I would like to watch my Giants. Are these games on TV on the ship, like in the Sports bar?

Cheers

Len

Pretty much what everyone else said. The channels the ship gets doesn't always show what's available onshore. If it's national it will probably be on (i.e. Sunday Night Football, Monday Night Football, etc). Otherwise, get Voom, use Slingbox, and watch it on your mobile device. :)

RCCL carries ESPN International. Typically on Sundays they will show the National game that would be televised on FOX, CBS, NBC, and the Monday Night game. The games can be found on the pool deck, and also in the staterooms.

As you can see from my handle, I am a big time NY Giants football fan. We are on the Grandeur, Dec 10-22. There will be 2 Sundays when I would like to watch my Giants. Are these games on TV on the ship, like in the Sports bar?

Cheers

Len

The late game on Sundays, Sunday Nights, Monday Nights , & Thursdays Nights all on the big screen poolside, as well as your cabin, and in addition you'll be able to view them in the Cigar Bar. On last week's cruise, the sports bar showed the same.

Cheers

Len

The way Giants have been playing you will not be missing much ( I also love the Giants)

I would love to think that RCI has finally realized they could fill up the bars by showing more than one game. RCI usually buys the network that has the Sunday 4:30 Nationally televised game.

Unless something has changed, Sunday football, one early, one late, and Sunday night, Thursday night, and Monday night.

There is no sports package that would show multiple games.

As you can see from my handle, I am a big time NY Giants football fan.

My condolences. :p

We are on the Grandeur, Dec 10-22. There will be 2 Sundays when I would like to watch my Giants. Are these games on TV on the ship, like in the Sports bar?

The game against the Cowboys on the 11th is the Sunday night one, so I expect it'll be carried on the ship. The one on the 18th is a 1pm start, and there are a couple of other games at that time that would be more attractive to the general audience, so you'll probably be spared watching the Giants lose that game to my Lions. :D

Restore the Roar!

472.jpg.f3c01693d6f9b771f99ae57b1da3f216.jpg

Thank you all for the great replies.

I already know that those games probably won't mean much, but I've been a Giants fan for over 60 years, thru good times and some of the worst football once can imagine. As a fan, you just have to grin and bear it. If I can get the games, I'll watch.

Cheers

Len

Thank you all for the great replies.

I already know that those games probably won't mean much, but I've been a Giants fan for over 60 years, thru good times and some of the worst football once can imagine. As a fan, you just have to grin and bear it. If I can get the games, I'll watch.

Cheers

Len

Keep the faith Len. And always be thankful for those 4 beautiful Lombardi trophies.