Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I am in too. :D

Celebrator--come over to our Harmony roll call and I will walk you through posting from Photobucket. :)

Thanks. I think I'm going to try Taptalk. I downloaded it and I'll try to post a picture. If I can't I'll try Photobucket

For what it's worth, the new version of the CC App works a lot like TapaTalk and you can post pics from there also. The downside is TapaTalk shrinks them down and the CC App can make them huge.

70a476845f81e5c90a5bbe85fcbc0ea8.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Tapatalk gives you the choice in uploading three different sizes of files. We don't want them ginormous.l, just viewable. All CC members onboard the TA who with to post are welcome!

Are you two on the TA with us?

Laura is on Jewel, we were going to do that first weekend cruise on Harmony, but our plans got changed when Rhapsody cancelled the TA to PC.

Oh, and FWIW, I don't think the Android version of TapaTalk allows you to choose picture size. I've never figured it out if it does. I know the old CC App for android only posted thumbnails

I look forward to contributing and to be part of Harmony's first transatlantic sailing bringing her to her new home in Port Everglades.

Special event to happen on Nov 4 when we have the historic meeting of the world's largest cruise ships at sea Oasis, Allure and Harmony.

Thanks for starting the thread Karen and thanks to all who will make this collaborative effort work. Hope many will join in and read and post.

Emmy any other information on the time this meeting will happen? I too make sure I have this on my planner.

Ok I think I got this Tapatalk down !!! 3e7464b8372c099df96a6f0340b48a50.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It's easy. Maybe we need a separate thread for those who want to practice, or try the HM board.

For those who aren't sure about uploading, we can help you onboard!

Please, everyone, let's keep our topic Harmony.

What's the first thing you'd like to share a picture of onboard?

Edited by internetwhiz

Emmy any other information on the time this meeting will happen? I too make sure I have this on my planner.

Takesha on the President's sailing of Allure last month in a conversation Michael Bayley told me about 3 pm ish Nov 4. Oasis will have to disembark passengers that day and rendezvous with her sisters. I believe Allure is on her way to Nassau that day.

It's easy. Maybe we need a separate thread for those who want to practice, or try the HM board.

For those who aren't sure about uploading, we can help you onboard!

Please, everyone, let's keep our topic Harmony.

What's the first thing you'd like to share a picture of onboard?

Here is a good place to go. How to post pictures. People test here all the time

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714741

I'm done, carry on Harmony review team.