LIVE from ANTHEM of the Seas - October 20, 2016

Ugh.

This is just karma for getting into a brawl with two senior citizens over pool chairs.

And it's raining. What else can go wrong?

Oh god, the ship is sinking now. Just my luck.

Ethel and Bernice put the voodoo on you! Bahahahahahaha!

Ugh.

This is just karma for getting into a brawl with two senior citizens over pool chairs.

I just got a visual of you frantically pumping up your potty while running for your muster station.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Ugh.

The pepper grinders might disappear.

And Diamonds could get kicked out of diamond lounge!!!!

OMG

Travesty on the low seas

Enjoy

Some people swear that's true and have actually threatened to stop sailing on Royal Caribbean. I'd prefer to have a lounge that's called the "just be happy you're on a cruise people." Lounge [emoji6] [emoji4]

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk

Some people swear that's true and have actually threatened to stop sailing on Royal Caribbean. I'd prefer to have a lounge that's called the "just be happy you're on a cruise people." Lounge [emoji6] [emoji4]

Shrimp Lounge

I know.

Really.

I finally get diamond and now gotta worry about getting excluded from a diamond benefit.

I am hearing it is happening on cruises with many Pinnacles and diamond +, like those Trans Atlantic, and off seasons when kiddies are in school.

Thanks for your post.

Safe cruising.

I know.

Really.

I finally get diamond and now gotta worry about getting excluded from a diamond benefit.

I am hearing it is happening on cruises with many Pinnacles and diamond +, like those Trans Atlantic, and off seasons when kiddies are in school.

Thanks for your post.

Safe cruising.

I doubt it's true. Like you said they might due to so many of them being on a cruise at one time. On this sailing there are over 2000

Oasis has signs for Wonderland all over...a restaurant that was never on the ship! Damn Bailey and his on the fly dry dock changes.

I was on the Oasis the first sailing after they added the hibachi tables in Izumi. The hibachi sign outside the restaurant was spelled h-a-b-a-c-h-i. I think I posted a photo of it in that review. I don't remember though.

My entire trip was ruined because of that sign.

I was on the Oasis the first sailing after they added the hibachi tables in Izumi. The hibachi sign outside the restaurant was spelled h-a-b-a-c-h-i. I think I posted a photo of it in that review. I don't remember though.

Hopefully you wrote a long lengthy letter to Mr. Bailey telling him how outraged you were [emoji6]

Hopefully you wrote a long lengthy letter to Mr. Bailey telling him how outraged you were [emoji6]

I actually beelined it straight to the RCI headquarters in Miami and demanded that I speak to the big guy in person.

Oscar Oscar Oscar Deck 16 Starboard...

Man jumps from Oasis of the Seas after grammatical error causes undue strain on his digestive tract.

*It should be noted that the squatty potty was not in production at the time of this incident.