Just another reason why we love Celebrity

Phxazzcruisers

I just received via FedEX a beautiful box which contained a Zenith pin, too leather luggage holders and a very nice letter congratulating me on reaching Zenith. I did reach Zenith, but my husband is still a few points behind me. I was very happy to hear that because of our relationship, he received Zenith level when I did and will receive the same benefits !!! Celebrity is the BEST

Congratulations, how wonderful! We were lucky enough to meet up with two new Zenith members at the Captains Table on our last cruise. This was the first time we had met anyone who had actually achieved Zenith. They were really enjoying a b2b2b with the Michael's Club perks!

Don't think we will ever get there but we will have fun trying!

Congratulations to the two of you. May the two of you have many happy cruising memories to come. I hope you have many family and friends onboard your next Celebrity cruise to celebrate with on your first cruise as Zenith members. It will be special.

I just received via FedEX a beautiful box which contained a Zenith pin, too leather luggage holders and a very nice letter congratulating me on reaching Zenith.

Did they do anything for y'all when you were on the ship? :)

Congratulations! :)

We have finally made Elite Plus. Yay...more Internet minutes!:D

Long way to go before we get to Zenith. In fact, we will never make that. I/we have 35 cruises, but only 14 of those are on Celebrity.

too leather luggage holders

What are leather luggage holders. Do you mean the card holders?

I just received via FedEX a beautiful box which contained a Zenith pin, too leather luggage holders and a very nice letter congratulating me on reaching Zenith. I did reach Zenith, but my husband is still a few points behind me. I was very happy to hear that because of our relationship, he received Zenith level when I did and will receive the same benefits !!! Celebrity is the BEST

That is your opinion, i think it's a very boring cruise line. We don't cruise for luggage tags and pins.

That is your opinion, i think it's a very boring cruise line. We don't cruise for luggage tags and pins.

Your opinions on Celebrity board are irrelevant. We get you had a bad Equinox cruise and it is now getting very old and boring.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Did they do anything for y'all when you were on the ship? :)

The new Zenith couple we met had a 'reception' with all the senior officers in Michael's Club with a little speech from the Captain and a couple of photographs. They were also invited to dine at the Captain's table the next evening. It was very nicely done. Don't know if they had been given any other treats...

Congratulations! :)

We have finally made Elite Plus. Yay...more Internet minutes!:D

Long way to go before we get to Zenith. In fact, we will never make that. I/we have 35 cruises, but only 14 of those are on Celebrity.

What are leather luggage holders. Do you mean the card holders?

They are leather luggage tag holders that is where you have your personal information, name, address etc, that you attach to your luggage

We do not cruise for luggage tags or pins. The thank you is nice. You are entitled to your opinion. We, however, have always had great times on Celebrity and Azamara. enjoy your cruise line

Have you figured how many days at sea you have so far?

And congrats on your level.

Have you figured how many days at sea you have so far?

And congrats on your level.

We know we have 36 cruises, but have not kept track of days at sea. We know that they have all been 7 days or longer for th most part, so I would guess about 300+ days at least. All of them great