Greatest hits of Royal CC boards

kwazi07

If this is referring to my occasional removal of the shower head and using the hose for an enema I do not under stand the comedy and outrage. I would be willing to bet I am not the only one who has needed relief and used the most logical remedy. There is likely a reason that the shower heads are removable in such a compact restroom.

Did this precede the Butterfish "orange globules in the toilet" incident?

:eek: ;) :p

Edited by VASOXFANN

If this is referring to my occasional removal of the shower head and using the hose for an enema I do not under stand the comedy and outrage. I would be willing to bet I am not the only one who has needed relief and used the most logical remedy. There is likely a reason that the shower heads are removable in such a compact restroom.

You again.

So in a bizarre twist of life imitating art the Greatest hits of Royal CC boards thread now contains a Greatest hit itself, and the page now loops endlessly between the title and the post thereby breaking the internet.

I admire your resourcefulness. It's such a bother to remove that troublesome shower head every time I wish to use the hose as a water pick. As you know, oral hygiene is crucial to periodontal good health. I think you and I would get along fabulously as cruising roommates, and not having to remove that shower head every time we each needed to use it for our own purposes would be a real timesaver!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I admire your resourcefulness. It's such a bother to remove that troublesome shower head every time I wish to use the hose as a water pick. As you know, oral hygiene is crucial to periodontal good health. I think you and I would get along fabulously as cruising roommates, and not having to remove that shower head every time we each needed to use it for our own purposes would be a real timesaver!

I get the feeling that you are patronizing me but I appreciate your humor, we would get along well :)

There goes any hope some lady cruisers have of using the shower hose for their emergency hygiene needs....I suppose rum runner bags are still an option.

Edited by VASOXFANN

There goes any hope some lady cruisers have of using the shower hose for their emergency hygiene needs....I suppose rum runner bags are still an option.

No, no. Please dispel any preconceived notions that the aforementioned headless shower hose might somehow only be reserved for exclusive use by the gentleman cruiser.

One of my favorites was the Pre-Complainer.

He had some very strongly-worded major complaints about all of the food on whichever ship he was booked - but he hadn't even cruised yet - it was a future cruise!

The pre-complainer was so funny.

No, no. Please dispel any preconceived notions that the aforementioned headless shower hose might somehow only be reserved for exclusive use by the gentleman cruiser.

In the vein of Kramer avatars... I bet there are a ton of things you could do in the cruise shower to save time. Wash veggies and the like.

• 2 years later...
On 12/2/2016 at 5:08 PM, bobmacliberty said:

Missed the Butterfish thread the first time around and really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for the link. Of course, I had to do more research. Check out this post from a food blog titled Escolar: The World's Most Dangerous Fish. Definitely read the comments as well. 😄

I am a fan of butterfish (“white tuna”), and was honestly sad to not see it at Izumi and Symphony... and, I thought of the fun threads here about butterfish 🙂